Super Saiyan

Vairos smirked widely, he knew Segira wouldn't last much longer since he was holding her neck so tightly.

"Let her go!" Gohan suddenly yelled as he appeared behind Vairos to land a roundhouse kick to Vairos' neck, sending him flying to the side and crashing into the nearby wall, also letting go of Segira. He winced in pain as he slid to the floor, a hand over his neck where Gohan hit him. Segira immediately collapsed onto the floor on her hands and knees as she gasped for breath, holding her neck lightly where Vairos had grabbed her with one hand as she coughed. Gohan knelt down next to her, stroking her back gently. "Are you alright?" He asked, looking pretty worried.

"I...I don't think so..." She said quietly, bother her voice and body shaking in fear. If Gohan had jumped in just a few seconds later, she might've been dead.

"It's okay, just take it easy for a bit, alright?"

She nodded slowly. "Okay... Thank you..."

He smiled softly at her. "You're welcome." He stood back up. "When you're ready, we'll go get my dad and-"

He was suddenly cut off before he could finish his sentence by a large spike that had impaled him from behind, going into his back and coming out of his stomach. The sound the spike made from going through him was sickening, but the cry of pain sounded completely agonizing. His cry of pain made Segira jerk her head around to look up at him, and her eyes widened in horror when she saw the bloody spike protruding from his stomach.

"Gohan, no!" She screamed, tears welling up in her eyes.

Vairos, who was now standing behind Gohan, smirked widely in amusement before making the spike return to the ground, pulling it out of Gohan. Gohan fell to his knees at first before falling forward on the ground, unconscious, as a puddle of blood formed around him.

"Gohan...?" Segira asked quietly, not wanting to believe what just happened. She slowly crawled over to him, ignoring the blood that got on her skin and clothes, and tried to roll him over onto his back. "Please don't be dead...!" She cried, tears streaming down her face now. She finally managed to roll him over and she immediately checked to see if he was alive, he was still breathing, but it was slight, and his pulse was very weak. He wasn't going to last long if she didn't do anything to help, but she didn't know what she could do. She pulled him close and continued crying into his chest. "Please... Don't leave me..." She cried.

Vairos suddenly laughed loudly in amusement as he watched her. "How cute. You must've really cared about him. Pity he won't be able to make it." He told her with a twisted grin on his face. "If only you were stronger. Sure, you have the DNA of thousands of powerful Saiyans, but their power is useless against me. You're not the only one I experimented on with Saiyan DNA, the only difference between you and me, is that I've found a way to harness their power! And I'm the strongest being alive now! Not even the gods could kill me! So what can you do against me? You can't even control their powers properly, so their useless because of how weak you are!"

Segira didn't say anything though, too concerned about Gohan and his health to think about anything else. However, while Vairos was saying all that, rage was slowly starting to build up inside her and her power was slowly, but surely, rising as well. "Shut up..." She suddenly growled after a while, her head was tilted down so her bangs were covering her eyes. What felt like some wind came out of nowhere and swirled around her, kicking up some dust from all the destruction Vairos, she, and the other did in the battle.

"Why should I? I'm only telling you the truth. You're nothing but a weak, pathetic science experiment. You are no one, just a tool for us so we can learn more about Saiyans and find a way to harness their power for our own purposes. And when we're done, we'll just dispose of you like garbage and leave you out in the cold to freeze to death." He smirked widely. "You're not worthy of having friends."

Her eyes widened, not in fear, but in anger, as the rage increased more and more. "I said...shut up!" She suddenly screamed at him, the rage consuming her now, more than she's ever felt in her life. Her blood started to boil as a sudden rush of energy washed over her, her power skyrocketing now. "What is this? An adrenaline rush of some kind?" She asked herself in her mind.

She clenched her fists tightly, so tight that her nails dug into her palms and made them bleed slightly. No, she's had countless adrenaline rushes while being experimented on her whole life, and this was no adrenaline rush. This was stronger than an adrenaline rush. Her face twisted in anger as more and more rage poured into her soul because of Vairos as he smirked at Gohan's bloody, limp body. She looked up at Vairos with a death glare for what felt like an eternity, feeling even more rage swell up inside her with every passing second. Her gaze then shifted to Gohan's limp body that was in front of, blood was still oozing out of the wound in his stomach and getting on her skin, soaking into her clothes since she was sitting in the puddle of his blood. Once her gaze settled on him, something inside her snapped. She threw her fists up in the air for a split second before jerking them back down to her sides as she let out a loud scream of pure rage. A sudden flash of light engulfed her and caught Vairos off guard, making him have to cover his eyes and look away to avoid getting blinded.

The light finally faded after what felt like an eternity, allowing Vairos to look to see what happened, and what he saw shocked him. His jaw practically dropped open and his eyes were so wide they could've popped out of his head if that was possible. A flaming, golden-yellow, semi-transparent aura had engulfed Segira's body, her once jet black hair was now spiky, kind of spiking upwards, and was bright yellow, almost looking gold. Her eye color had also changed, instead of being an onyx color, they were a dark teal color. She even had a look on her face that would make anyone drop dead, if looks could kill that is. The walls around them were badly cracked now and small pieces of the cement walls and ceiling started chipping off and falling to the ground around her.

"What's going on!? I didn't know Saiyans could do that! This wasn't in the data!" He thought in shock. The only data they had on Saiyans was what they had observed from Segira, and she's never done that before.

Segira slowly stood up, still looking at Vairos with a death glare. "You...hurt Gohan, and everyone else... I've never wanted to kill anyone willingly, but I think I can make an exception for you!" She snarled at him, a surge of energy exploding from her body and making him stumble back. Right before it died down, however, she suddenly rushed at him with unbelievable speed, her fist clenched tightly. She wasn't using any other Saiyan's DNA or mindset to do any of that though, it was all herself.