Captured

"Hey Goku, Bulma's on the phone and she wants to talk to you." Chichi told Goku when she walked outside. Goku, Gohan, Goten, and Segira were all outside getting ready to play a game of hide and seek just for fun since Goten was the one who picked the game.

Goku looked at Chichi with a raised eyebrow. "Bulma's on the phone? I wonder what she wants..." He thought out loud to himself. He looked at the others. "Put the game hold guys, I'll be right back." He told them as he walked towards the house.

"Okay." Gohan said.

"Please hurry, Dad, I really want to play!" Goten told Goku.

Goku smiled and nodded." I will." He told Goten. When he was inside, Chichi gave him the phone. "What's up Bulma?" Goku asked.

"Goku, I found out something else about Segira, and is pretty interesting." Bulma replied on the phone.

Goku lifted an eyebrow curiously. "What did you find?"

"Well, we already know that Segira has the DNA of a lot of different Saiyans and can use any Saiyan's attack style, techniques, and attacks, right? What we didn't know was that her DNA actually changes."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that if a Saiyan, like you or Vegeta, learns a new attack, technique, or changes your attack style, she'll learn all of it if she's with the Saiyan who learned something new or changed something long enough. So if she was created before Cell and the Androids showed up, she wouldn't know your Instant Transmission technique, but since her DNA pretty much changes like the Saiyan that shares the same DNA as her changes, she could know the technique since she's been with you for a long time."

Goku didn't get even half of that, but he was pretty sure he knew what she meant. "So, she knows every single technique and attack of mine even when I learn something new?"

"If she spends a lot of time with you a lot after you learn it, then yep. Pretty cool, huh?"

Goku nodded, forgetting she couldn't see him. "Yeah, it's kind of hard to understand, but it sounds really awesome!"

"I wasn't expecting you to get all of that, just what she can do."

"I'm gonna get you!" Goten told Segira as he flew after her in the sky above Goku's house. Since Goku was taking so long, Goten and Segira were playing a quick game of tag in the air while Gohan watched, and Goten was "it." Segira was wearing the black hat Gohan had bought for her too. She looked back at him as she flew forward, he was just about to touch her foot, but she smiled a bit before powering up to speed up and zoom away from Goten. "Hey, no fair!" Goten whined.

Segira turned around to look back at him. "Come on, Goten, you can power up too." She told him. He stopped in midair for a moment. "Oh, yeah." He smiled widely. "Ready or not, here I come!" He powered up to Super Saiyan before chasing after Segira, he caught up to her within a few seconds and touched her leg. "Got you!"

She looked back at him. "What? That's not fair! I can't transform into a Super Saiyan yet..."

"Yeah, but you never said I couldn't transform into one." He pointed out.

Segira thought about that for a moment before sighing slowly and looking down. "Yeah, I guess you're right..."

"I'll powered back down for you if you want me to though."

Segira looked up at him. "Are you sure? you don't have to." He smiled though and nodded in response. She smiled back a bit. "All right, thanks Goten."

Goten smiled and nodded again before reverting back to normal and flying away from Segira as fast as he could. "Try and catch me if you can!" He told her over his shoulder. Segira smiled and laughed a bit before chasing after him. But after a few minutes, she suddenly came to a stop and looked out in the distance with a puzzled look on her face. Goten noticed and stopped flying to look at Segira with a confused look on his face. "Segira? What's wrong?" He asked her as he flew over to her.