Escape

"Go on, get in there." The scientist growled as he shoved Segira into her room.

Segira stumbled into the room a bit before falling forward onto the ground with a thud, wincing in pain once she hit the ground. The scientists smirked in amusement before closing the door, locking it, and walking away. Goten looked at Segira with a worried look on his face, they had been there for only a few days, and she already had several new cuts and bruises all over her body. And to make things worse, the injury on her shoulder hasn't healed even a little. But instead of having any new injuries, this time her clothes and hair were soaking wet and her skin was freezing cold, even more than usual.

"Segira? Are you okay?" He asked her quietly.

She coughed up some water before looking at him from the corner of her eye, she was starting to shiver badly both from the cold and her wet hair and clothes. "I-I'll be fine..." She replied slowly as she got up to a sitting position, her legs bent underneath her. She was quiet as she looked down at the floor with a worried look on her face, that last experiment had almost killed her, which made her start to think: what would happen to Goten if she died and they didn't have a Saiyan to experiment on? Would they start experimenting on Goten? While they were dragging her back to her room, she had made the decision to get Goten out of there no matter what, even if it meant getting herself killed. "Goten, listen to me. In a few minutes, someone's going to open that door to get me for another experiment. But when they do, I'm going to slam the door wide open and start causing trouble, which will keep the scientists busy. While they're distracted with me, I want you to make a run for it. It would be better if you blast through the walls to get out of here, but you should make sure you're on a higher floor than the one we're on now before you do that. If you don't, then you'll be buried in a ton of snow and dirt." She told him. She had heard some scientists saying they were going to use her for another "test" after they were done using her for that last "test," which was how she knew they'd be getting her so soon.

Goten stared at her, not sure what to say for a moment, before finally speaking up. "Will you be coming too?" He asked hopefully. Segira looked at him sadly for a moment before looking down and shaking her head slowly in response. His eyes widened in shock. "But, Segira, I can't-"

"I don't have a choice!" Segira suddenly told him, cutting off midsentence. "If I go with you, there won't be a distraction and they'll get both of us again. And if you be the distraction for me to get away, they'll still have you and start experimenting on you, and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if that happened." Segira clenched her fist on her uninjured arm tightly, fighting back tears.

"But...I can't just leave you here alone..." He said quietly, also holding back tears.

Segira looked at him with pleading eyes. "Please, Goten... I'd rather die here knowing that you're back with your family than seeing you suffer in here because of me."

Goten stared at her with wide eyes, completely speechless for a while, before looking down sadly. But after a few moments of silence, he nodded slowly. "Fine... Just...promise me you won't die, okay?" He asked her, the tears he had been holding back starting to fall.

Segira smiled sadly a bit and nodded. "I promise." She pulled him into a hug with her good arm. "And the others take care, alright?" She was trying really hard to keep her voice from cracking and trying not to cry. Goten hugged her back tightly and nodded in response, tears still streaming on his face. After a few seconds, they both heard a click from the door, which meant someone had unlocked it. Segira pulled away from Goten smiled sadly at him and put a hand on top of his head, ruffling his hair a bit like how Goku and Gohan used to do to her. "Tell your brother I miss him, please?" He nodded again response. "Thank you, Goten..." "I'm gonna miss you little guy..." She thought the last part to herself.

"Alright, 817, let's go." A scientist told her gruffly as he opened the door a bit. Segira glared at him coldly though before standing up and suddenly rushing at him without warning. He was caught completely off guard by her actions and stumbled back several steps as she slammed into the heavy door, making it fly wide open and slam into the wall behind it with a loud thud.

"Attention everyone, we have situation! 817 has broken out of her cell, I need backup now!" The scientist practically yelled into a radio he had that was tucked in a pocket in his lab coat. It didn't take long for several scientists respond and come rushing over to help, they all surrounded Segira so she was between them and her room, but she didn't back down even a little, despite being scared to death.

She shut her eyes tightly, tilted her head down a bit, and clenched her teeth and fists tightly. "If what Bulma said about my DNA is true and if anyone's in my head and listening to me, I need your help." She thought to herself before opening her eyes again rushing at the scientists without warning.

She was still terrified, but she had to make sure Goten got out of there without getting caught. Segira managed to distract the scientists for quite some time thanks to the training she received from Goku and the others, but since there were so many scientists, she couldn't keep up with them very long and started to get tired since she was attacking them with everything she had in her weakened state. One of the scientists smirked widely when she noticed that Segira was getting tired and aimed a tranquilizer gun at Segira. Segira saw the gun aimed at her and her eyes widened before she shut them tightly, expecting to be shot at any second. But the shot never came for some reason. She tried to open her eyes to see what had happened, but she couldn't open them even a little, it was like she was unconscious or something. After a few seconds of darkness, however, a figure appeared in front of her in the darkness. She looked up at him in confusion see who it was, she hesitated a bit when she thought it would be Vairos like last time, but she was completely shocked to see who he was.

Goku looked back at her from over his shoulder and gave her that familiar, gentle smile. "You okay?" He asked her. Segira didn't reply, she wanted to, but she couldn't even speak for some reason. The look of shock on her face, however, was obvious. "I heard you say that you needed help, so I stepped in as fast as they could. It's a good thing I did too, if I didn't, then that dart would've hit you for sure. Don't worry about it, I'll take over from here." He told her again before looking forward.

As the scientist fired her gun at Segira, Segira's eyes suddenly flew wide open and her expression changed almost immediately. She growled loudly before she fired a light blue energy blast at the dart and the female scientist, the dart disintegrated immediately once it hit the energy blast and it knocked the scientist back several feet. The scientist slammed into the wall behind her and she cried out in pain before she fell onto the floor, unconscious, the tranquilizer falling out of her hands and onto the floor next to her before another scientist picked it up. He and a few other scientists started shooting at Segira, determined to hit her and knock her out, but she was moving completely different than before and was dodging all the darts with ease. Despite having so many injuries, she didn't seem weak at all like the scientists thought she would be.

She smirked a bit before firing several energy blasts in random directions, hitting scientists, darts, and the walls inside the hallway, causing quite a bit of damage to the lab and the scientists around her. She kept this up until there were hardly any scientists left standing and most of the walls around her were so damaged that they looked like they would collapse at any second. However, she didn't kill any of the scientists. But after blasting practically everything in the hallway, she didn't have a lot of energy left and she panted heavily. Unfortunately for her, since she was so exhausted, she didn't notice the scientist sneaking up behind her with a tranquilizer gun in his hand until it was too late. She quickly looked over her shoulder at him when she heard footsteps behind her just in time to get hit with a dart right in her back. She winced a bit in pain when it hit her, but before she could fully turn around and attack him, he fired several more darts at her, hitting her in the back, sides, arms, and even some on her neck, not caring if it was too much or not. Segira cried out in pain when all the darts hit her, and since she was hit with so many darts, it didn't take long for her to fall to her knees before collapsing on the floor, barely conscious.

She looked around the area a few times with half open eyes, but she couldn't find Goten anywhere. "Good... Goten made it out..." She thought before losing consciousness.