Hidden Ability. Power Beyond Super Saiyan 3?

"Segira!" Gohan yelled as he ran over to where Vairos had left her in the snow, the spikes still impaling her. Once Vegeta destroyed the spikes that were trapping Gohan, Gohan immediately ran over to Segira to help her while Vegeta and the others went to help Goku with Vairos. When Gohan got to Segira, however, she was unconscious, her breathing was quick and shallow, and she was wincing in pain. "Segira..." He whispered to himself when he saw how bad her condition was. He had to do something about the spikes though. He gently picked her up and lifted her up so the spikes would be pulled out of her body. She winced and whimpered quietly in pain, more tears streaming down her face from the pain, but she didn't wake up yet. He sat down in the snow, a few feet away from the bloody snow where she used to be, and hugged her body close to his, shutting his eyes tightly as he tried to keep her warm, even trying to give her some of his energy to keep her alive. "Please wake up... I want to know you'll be okay..." He said quietly.

~-----~

Segira slowly opened her eyes and looked around in confusion, but there wasn't anything to see, it was completely dark where she was. "What the...? Where am I...?" She thought as she looked around the familiar place. Her clothes and hair were being blown upwards too, but she neither felt nor heard wind, which only confused her even more. "Am I dead...?" "What's going on?" She thought the last part out loud, but wasn't expecting anyone to answer.

"Well right now, you're in a different part of your mind. Only, unlike the last times, you can actually walk around, talk to us, and you will remember everything you see here." A familiar voice said from behind her.

She immediately spun around on her heel to see who it was, and her eyes widened in surprise. "Goku...?" She asked in shock before she looked at the other familiar figure next to Goku. "Vegeta too...?" Both Vegeta and Goku were standing a few feet in front of her now, but it wasn't just them, several more figures, these unfamiliar to Segira, appeared behind and all around them.

"Well, it's nice to actually hear her talk to us for once." Someone else said next to her, this one sounding kind of familiar, and it caught her attention.

She looked at him and noticed he looked almost exactly like Goku, but his skin was darker, he had a scar on his left cheek, and wore some kind of armor and a blood red cloth around his forehead. "Who are you?" She asked him

He looked at her. "Bardock. I tried to help you earlier." Bardock replied gruffly.

"And I'm Gine!" A female said next to him, smiling softly at Segira.

"Um...I'm-"

"We know who you are, Segira. We do all share the same DNA, so don't bother telling us." Someone else, cutting her off. She looked at who said that and saw a male who looked like Bardock and Goku, but his skin was even darker than Bardock's, and his armor was a little different from Bardock's.

"Hey, you don't have to be so rude, Turles." A female standing next to Turles told him. She looked an awful lot like Vegeta, only, her hair was a bit longer, she had bangs, and she was actually wearing clothes instead of armor.

"He's right though, Celeria. She would just be wasting her breath and time if she introduced herself." Another male said, this one having long, spiky hair and wearing armor similar to Turles', it was just different colors and a different style.

Gine sighed heavily though. "You're all being ridiculous..."

"W-wait...what's going on?" Segira finally asked, extremely confused now.

"Someone other than Raditz explain to the runt what's going on so she's not as confused." Vegeta said.

"Wait, what do you mean 'other than Raditz?!'" The male with spiky hair, called Raditz, growled.