I like her/him

*Niall P.O.V*
After getting squeezed to death by El who's new nickname is Liza we started walking outside to Lili's car. We saw Lili and got in the car and I saw Lou was there. "Hey lou. This is Elizabeth my new friend." I said. "Nice to me you. Im Louis but you can call me Lou or a nickname you come up with." He said turning around to see her. "I'll have to think of a nickname but you can call me El or Liza." She said. "Awwww. Come on. I wanted to call you El bear." He whinned. She giggled. "Well only you can call me that." She said. "Yes! Ni? I like your friend. I'm gonna take her." He said. "No! Mine!" I yelled hugging her. She giggled and Lou and Liam chuckled. "Are we almost there? I wanna show her my room." I said. "Yes we are almost home Ni. What do you want to eat?" Liam asked. I shrugged and let go off Liza. I put my head in her lap and looked up at her. "What do you want?" I asked. She looked down at me and started playing in my hair. "Well considering I never got my Popeyes. Then Popeyes please." She said. "Okay. I'll drop you and Ni off first and me and Lou will get it. French fries or Mac n cheese?" He asked. "French fries!" Liza and I shouted in unison. "Okay then." Lou said. We giggled and waiting to get out. After 3 minutes the car stopped meaning it was time to get out. "Come on!" I yelled grabbing Liza's hand and pulling her out the car. She laughed and followed me. I unlocked the door and started to run ul the stairs when Zayn called my name. I groaned a little and walked to Zayn. "Yes?" I asked. "Who's this?" Justin asked. "Justin, Zayn this is my new friend Elizabeth. Elizabeth these are my parents." I said. "Nice to meet you." Zayn said shaking Liza hand. "Same to you." She replied. "Can I show her my room now?" I asked looking down. "Sure." Zayn said. I smiled and ran upstairs to my room. "This is my room." I said.

"Did you draw this?" She said pointing to the baseball field in the back

"Did you draw this?" She said pointing to the baseball field in the back. I nodded. She jumps and hugged me. I love it when she does this.  "You are sooo talented!" She yelled. She let go and gasped. "Like a triple threat." She said jumping up and down. "How am I a triple threat?" I asked. "You're right. You're a quadruple threat. You sing, play gutair, can draw and you are cute as fuck." She said. "I agree with everything but the last. I'm ugly." I said looking down. "No you're beautiful." She said. "No i'm not. Can we please drop the subject?" I asked. "Nope. I wanna hear you say you look good. If you don't I won't talk to you." She said crossing her arms. I sighed. "Okay. Fine. I look good. Happy?" I asked. "Not 100% but it will do." She said. I sighed. "What do you wanna do now?" I asked. "Do you have video games? Like GTA 5 and stuff like that?" She asked. She is just so perfect. "Yeah in the game room." I said. "Can you give me a piggy back ride? Please?" She asked. I sighed and chuckled. "Sure come on." I said bending down so she could get on. I started to run to the game room. When we got there she was in awe.

 When we got there she was in awe