Almost there

*Niall P.O.V*
I woke up and did my morning routine. I took a shower, brushed my teeth and made up my bed. I checked the clock and it was 10 am. I then texted El that we have to hang out with my homo fake dads. She replied with 'Don't call them that. They are trying to be nice. Also ill be there at 12 and if you insult them in smacking you😤.' I smiled and replies with an 'ok mom.' I had my outfit laided out. It was a white tee shirt with suspenders over them. Then some dark blue jeans with some black converse and a black, white and blue plaid shirt to go over my white tee shirt. I then got dressed and did my hair in a quiff and went don't stairs. For once someone was down there. I groaned when I noticed it was Zayn and Justin cooking breakfast. "Morning Ni." Zayn said. I nodded. "Morning Niall." Justin said. I smiled and went to the fridge. "What are you doing? Im making breakfast." Zayn said. He was making pancakes and sausages. I sighed and closed the fridge to look at him. "Pancakes have a lot of calories that I don't wish to consume and sausages are just nasty." I said and went back into the fridge and grabbed a plum. I took a bite into it and went to the living room to watch TV. "El said she will be there at 12 so I think you should get a move on." I said loud enough for them to hear. "Thanks." I heard Zayn mumble. I smirked and continues watching 'Catfish.' They left the food in the counter and went upstairs. Louis and Harry came down and grabbed some food and sat next me to and turned the channel. "I was watching that." I whined. "Its fine. You can watch it later. You are not the only one here." Louis said patting my head. I sighed and leaned on his shoulder. "Awwwww Ni." Harry cooed. "Shut up freak." I mumbled and he shut up. After a couple minutes I heard the bell ring. I got up to get it and saw El. She looked..... indescribable cute. She had on a white tank top with a black and white plaid shirt over it. Black jeans and back and white converses. Then her brown curly hair that tied it all together. "How do I look?" She asked posing a little. "Words can describe have beautiful you are." I said smiling at my wonderful sight. She blushed and walked into but my before kissing my cheek. I blushed and smiled and closed the door. "Staph being lovey dovey. I never thought Niall would get a girlfriend before me." Louis ranted. "Oi. Shut up." I said. El just giggled. Right then Zayn and Justin or should I say Dumb and Dumber came down. "Ready?" Zayn asked. "Yep." El said. "By the way Elizabeth you look stunning." Justin said. "Thank you." El said giggling. I rolled my eyes and got her hand. Zayn grabbed the keys and we headed out the door. Its finally happening. My first date. I hope it goes well.
(Dum dun dun. What will happen next? Will Niall and Elizabeth have a awesome date? Or will it get ruined by Zayn and Justin trying to bond with there son? Say tuned for the next episode of 'Forgotten'.)