We will do this

*Louis P.O.V*
I woke up with Niall cuddled in my side. It was saturday so I knew we didn't have to wake up early. I checked the time on my phone and saw it was 10:00am. I shook Niall a bit to get him up. He groaned. We were next to Harry who was cuddled into Liam and Papa who was snuggled up into dad. "Come on babe. You gotta wake up." I said. He groaned and snuggled deeper into me. "Louis? Is that you?" I heard dad say. "Yeah. Im trying to get Ni up." I said. "Leave him. We can wake him up later. Put him in me and Zay's room." He said. "Okay." I replied and did. The task. He whimpered when I put him down but went to sleep anyway. I went back downstairs and saw Papa and Li and harry was up so I went to the kitchen. "What's for breakfast?" I asked. "Grits and shrimp." Papa said. "Yumm." I said. "Wake Ni up at 10:20 so he can eat please?" Dad asked. "Okay." I replied.  It was 10:20 so I went to wake up Ni. I went upstairs and saw him laying down like an airplane. I cooed silently and rubbed his back a little to wake him up. "Babe get up." I said. He groaned but rolled over and opened his eyes looking at me. "Yes?" He asked. "Time to eat." I said. "Carry me?" He asked making grabby hands toward me. I chuckled. "You big baby." I joked and picked him up. I put him on my hip and his head rested on my shoulder. "Tired?" I asked. He nodded. "You have to eat first babe." I said. Be nodded. I walked downstairs and saw Dad eating along everyone else. They all looked up at Ni and cooed. Ni hide his face in my neck as he blushed. "Let's eat." I said. I tried sitting down but Ni didn't let go of me. "Stay." He said. "Then you gotta sit on my lap babe." I said. He shrugged. I sat down and placed him on my lap. I got his plate and started feeding him. "How many bites?" He asked. "5." Papa said. He groaned but nodded. He took his 5 bites and drunk some juice. "What you wanna do now babe?" Li asked. "C-can I- nevermind." He said. "No its okay. Say it." Dad said. He whispered in my ear "can i draw them?". "Ask them." I said. He sighed. "Can i draw you guys?" He asked. "Sure. But you gotta show us after you're done." Dad said. Ni nodded and smiled. "Wanna draw us now?" Harry asked. "No. I like drawing people when they are caught off guard." He said. "Okay. Can I spend time with you? I miss you Ni." Harry said. "What do you want to do?" Ni asked. "Football." Harry said. (English term meaning in America soccer. If you didn't know.)
"Okay." He said and they got up to play. "He has to eat more." Dad said. "At 1 he is gonna eat lunch. Can we go to Nando's?"Li asked. "Yeah." Dad said. We all went off doing our own thing until it was lunch time. I just couldn't stop thinking about why we never noticed. Why didn't he tell someone? What else are you hiding? Niall is in for a treat.