It starting

*Niall P.O.V*
I woke up to Eli shaking me awake. I groaned and rolled over. "Get up I'm hungry." She said crossing her arms. I groaned and got up. "He came back and then left. He said when were done we can go home." She said. I missed and grabbed my food handing her her's. We ate our food and got a day we can go on our date. It will be this saturday do we have no interruptions. We finished our food and I walked her home. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and watched her blush as she walked in her house. I then walked home to find Zayn and Justin on the couch waiting. I sighed and slammed the house door so they know I'm here. "Niall come here please." Zayn said. "I have homework." I tried to excuse myself. "Please?" Justin said. Now don't get me wrong I still hate them both but I groaned and went over. "What?" I said in a rude tone. I saw Zayn sigh to calm down and control his anger. "This Saturday you are coming with us to Six Flags. Its just us 3." Zayn said. "I can't. I have a date with El to plan for." I said getting anoyyed. You don't like me so why bother go spend your money on me. "She could come too. We promise not to be all up under you guys. We just want to see you smile again. Please Niall. I miss your Niall hugs and your wide grin you made when you were happy." Justin said going into more detail. He continued until I yelled. "STOP! Fine. Ill go with you. Just please don't talk to me like your my fathers cause your not." I said and left. Who the he'll do they think they are?!! There just both rotten ugly homos.
(I'm back. Sorry but I had things to do and always forgot. But I'm back on Summer Vaca and can update when I want so most likely I will update on Monday. Also on the Gay stuff. I like gay people so all of this is just for the book ok? My best friend is gay and I support her all the way. So don't go saying I hate gays please. Until next time.)