Were sorry!

*Liam P.O.V*
After dad smacked Niall he ran out. "Dad! What's wrong with you?!! He couldn't finish the damn food!!!! Why the hell did you force him!!!" I yelled. He was lost for words. "Harry, Lou, lets go look for him." I said walking to the door. They followed behind me as I started walking. "What's the plan?" Lou asked. "You and Harry go check the school while I go check the park." I said. "Will you be ok?" Harry asked. "Yeah." I replied and tried to run off but Harry grabbed my arm. "You gotta promise me. I don't wanna loose my cuddle buddy." He said. "I promise babe. I promise." I said and hugged him. He pulled away. "If you find him text me. Or if anything important happens." Lou said. "Same to you " I said and ran off to the park.

I was running around until I saw a figure on a bench

I was running around until I saw a figure on a bench. It look like it was sleeping. I ran towards it and it was Niall. I walked right in front of it and it was Niall sleeping. Using his sweater as a pillow. I shook him lightly. "Babe? Wake up." I said. He groaned and opened his eyes. He saw me and quickly got into a ball. "Don't hurt me! Please!" He yelled starting to cry. "Babe. Im not gonna hurt you. I promise." I said sitting next to him. "They always break there promises." He said while sobbing. "Ni. I swear on my life I won't. Just let me help you." I said. "You promise?" He asked. "Cross my heart." I said. He uncurling himself and I hugged him. He hugged back and cried on my shoulder. After 5 minutes he calmed down. He pulled away. "Better?" I asked. He nodded and smiled a bit. My phone buzzed.
Pranker😈👿: COME TO THE HOSPITAL!! HARRY GOT HIT BY A CAR!!!!
I grabbed Niall's hand and started walking. "Were are we going?" He asked. "The hospital. Harry got hit." I said and started running. "Ow!" I heard Niall yell. I stopped and saw he twisted his ankle. "It hurts." He whinned on the brink of tears. "Get on my back." I said crouching in front of him. "Okay." He said. He hopped on and locked his hands around my neck and i put my hands under his thighs and locked my hands over my stomach.

 He hopped on and locked his hands around my neck and i put my hands under his thighs and locked my hands over my stomach

(What it looks like^)
I ran straight to the hospital and went up to the front desk. "Harry Mieber please." I said out of breathe. "202." She said. I nodded and ran to the room. I saw Papa, Dad and Louis sitting around the bed. I felt Niall hands get tight around my neck and him hiding his face in my neck. Dad saw us and looked up. "Where did you go Niall?" Lou asked. "My park." He mumbled im my neck. "What?" Lou asked. "He said his park." I said for him. "Are you okay?" Papa asked. "Im fine. Ask Niall." I said. "Are you Niall?" Papa asked. He said nothing. "What's wrong with Harry?" I asked. "Leg's broken. We were walking across the street when a car came and he didn't move fasy enough." Lou said looking like he was gonna cry. "What happened to Niall?" Dad asked. "Twisted ankle." I said. "Let him sit down." He said. Niall shook his head. "When will he wake up?" I asked. "Tomorrow." Papa said. "Im gonna take Niall home and we will come back in the morning." I said. "I'll drive you." Dad said and stood up. Niall shook his head and started to sniffle. "It's okay. I got him." I said and walked out. We were walking home in silence when Niall spoke. "Is Zayn gonna hurt me?" He asked. "No. I won't let him. I'll protect you."I replied. "Are you sure?" He asked. "I swear." I said. "Are we there yet?" He asked. I chuckled. "Yes. Bub. Were here." I said walking up to the door. I opened it and sat him on the couch. "Want a bath?" I asked. "Can you keep a secret?" He asked. "Sure bub." I said. "I cut myself." He said looking down. "Bub why?" I asked. "Because I deserve it." He said. I crouched down to his level. "You don't deserve to be harmed. You deserve the world babe. If you ever wanna talk to me im here along with Lou and Harry. You aren't alone. If someone does or say anything mean to you. Tell me or Lou. We will handle it." I said. He hugged me. "Thank you." He said as I hugged back. "Love you." I said. "Love you too." He replied. "Want that bath now?" I asked letting go of him. He nodded. I gave him a bath and he got dressed. He came downstairs and he ate all of his grilled chicken with some fruit punch to wash it down. I promised him that we would do something special I just dont know when or where. He fell asleep on me watching the cat and the hat. I fell asleep thinking about ways to help him this is gonna be hard.
(Hey guys. I need some ideas on where Liam should take Niall because im clueless. Please halppppp meeee. Until next time. *Google's alot of wastefull sshi*