A day in the life of Niall

*Niall P.O.V*
I woke up at 6am as always and took my shower and did my morning route. When I was finished it was 6:30am. Wow new world record. I went downstairs to see Papa making breakfast. "Morning." I said quietly. He didn't hear me as always. I'm invisible to everyone. I sat on the couch until 7 when everyone starts to come down. As on time Dad, Louis, Liam and Harry came downstairs and sat at the kitchen table. As you can see since im invisible there are only 5 seats cause im always left out. They said there good mornings and had a conversation. "So Harry when is your baseball game?" Papa asked. "Today at 5. Be there." Harry replied sternly. "I will. I promise." Papa replied. Harry smiled and continued to eat. "Liam. Lou what are you guys doing today? Dad asked. "What do you need us to do?" They said in unison. "Well... I am working late today and so is Papa i'm gonna need you to cook dinner and make sure everyone is to bed at there bedtime." Dad replied. They nodded and continued eating there food. "Oh look at the time. Boys hurry. You're gonna be late!" Papa said. They nodded and headed upstairs. I took the to get my bookbag and walk out to school. I walked out and started walking to school. I got there at 7:40am so before everyone else did to get my morning beatings. "Hey faggot. Ready for you're morning ass whooping?" My bully Josh said. I nodded and got ready for the worst. He kicked and punched me until the bell rung. He yelled things at me like 'you should did you faggot.' 'Kill yourself.' 'when you die ill be so glad.'
I got up from the floor and limped to my first period. Since me and Harry are twins we are in the same class in all periods. I did all my work in the first week cause i'm just that smart and all I do is write stories and lyrics. My schedule isiready not that bad.

Math-203- Mr.Payne

Science-204- Ms.Sky

Social studies-205- Mr.William

Lunch

Music-103- Mr. Clark

Art-100- Mr.Scott

Not that hard. I love music cause instead of being in the class I get to go to the band room and sing as loud as I want cause it's sound proof. Josh said I sound bad but it's the only thing I have left. If I didn't have my voice I would be living for nothing.

*Skip to lunch*
It's time for lunch and I have nothing. I have money so I buy me a sandwhich with some crips. I go up to the music room to get the key to band room. "Remember to give it back at the end of the day." Mr.Clark reminded. "I will don't worry sir." I replied. "When am I gonna hear you sing?" He asked. "I could sing something I have been working on now." I said. He nodded.
"Waking up to kiss you and nobody's there
The smell of your perfume still stuck in the air
It's hard
Yesterday I thought I saw your shadow running round
It's funny how things never change in this old town
So far from the stars

And I want to tell you everything
The words I never got to say the first time around
And I remember everything
From when we were the children playing in this fairground
Wish I was there with you now"
"Wonderful. Who is that for?" He asked. "Well I miss my hometown in Ireland and I had a girlfriend who I loved very much but then I got adopted and we had to break up." I said looking down. "You'll be fine. Go eat your food now." He dismissed me. I nodded and walked to the band room. I ate my things in private and emailed my teachers I would be in the band room and not in class. They understand in being bullied and said they would send a student to send my work over. I thank them and grabbed a gutiar and started to sing.
"Waking up to kiss you and nobody's there
The smell of your perfume still stuck in the air
It's hard
Yesterday I thought I saw your shadow running 'round
It's funny how things never change in this old town
So far
From the stars

And I want to tell you everything
The words I never got to say the first time around
And I remember everything
From when we were the children playing in this fairground
Wish I was there with you now

'Cause if the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you
Drive highways and byways to be there with you
Over and over the only truth
Everything comes back to you
Mmmmm

I saw that you moved on with someone new
In the pub that we met he's got his arms around you
It's so hard
So hard

And I want to tell you everything
The words I never got to say the first time around
And I remember everything
From when we were the children playing in this fairground
Wish I was there with you now

'Cause if the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you
Drive highways and byways to be there with you
Over and over the only truth
Everything comes back to you

You still make me nervous when you walk in the room
Them butterflies-they come alive when I'm next to you
Over and over the only truth
Everything comes back to you

And I know that it's wrong
That I can't move on
But there's something 'bout you

'Cause if the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you
Drive highways and byways to be there with you
Over and over the only truth
Everything comes back to you

You still make me nervous when you walk in the room
Them butterflies-they come alive when I'm next to you
Over and over the only truth
Everything comes back to you
Mmmm
Everything comes back to you
Mmmm"
I heard someone clapping and I turned around and there stood.....

Louis. "Dude! You sound awesome!" He praised me. I don't talk to anyone but the teachers so I don't respond. I just take off the guitar and grab the work and sit in a corner and start doing it. "What did I do?" He asked. I silently chuckle. He sighs and leaves. I'm so angry I punch the wall and my hand doesn't even hurt alot. I smile and continue doing my work. The rest of school is okay. I get my after school beatings and I can suprisingly walk back home without wanting to kill myself. I got home to see no one there. I just make me some noodles I didn't even finish and watched my favorite movie 'Horton Hears A Who' cause there so happy and I know that will never be me. I fall sleep and enter a dreamless lonely sleep. I hope I don't wake up.

(Hey beatiful peds. Yep I said peds. I hope you guy like this story and I will be updating at least 3 time a week cause i got school and sleeping on my schedule. Until next time. *Drops phone and walks away like a dumbass*.