What I Think?

(Requested by aimelivre97. Please read authors note at bottom for a chance of a shout out.)
*Zayn P.O.V*
I was lying in bed with Justin when he asked me a serious question. "Babe. What do you think about Niall? I mean you say that you don't want him in your life but he still is here." He said looking at me with a straight face. It made me think for a moment. How do I feel about Niall? "Well, I think that life would have been easier if we just had gotten Harry. But Niall wouldn't give Harry up so easily. But Harry is so much more interesting than Niall. I mean I love them both but Niall is so um. What's the word? Unaware that I just don't feel the same way I feel about Harry. Like if he were to run away I would look for him and send him back to the orphanage. " I was going to say more but Justin cut me off. "So. If we just found Harry and not Niall you would be okay with that life?" He asked. I huffed. Like that life without younger Niall would have been awful. I mean yes Niall would have to been born in order for us to get Harry but if he would have left Harry in that park by himself for us to find him Harry would have turned out a mess. "Well life without him when he was young would be hell. He basically taught Harry everything. " I replied. "So if it was just Niall would you help?" He asked sitting up and looking at me. "If we were to find him by himself when he was younger I suppose so. But now I would just leave him. I mean if you want to have a relationship with me you need to gain my trust. I understand that yours is broken but mine is fare worst. " I said with a nervous chuckle. " I see where you're coming from but put yourself in his shoes. If you were neglected and basically invisible to your family you would want that to change for the better. Well he wants that change. I'm willing to give it my all for any of my kids. But the question is are you? I know that this is random but maybe it's not him who needs to gain your trust. Maybe you need to gain his and he'll gain yours in return. " He replied and got up and left. I just sat there looking up. Maybe I do need to try harder to gain his trust. Maybe I could take him to the park? No never work. Maybe skating with everyone else? Or an amusement park?  Yeah an amusement park. I'm so smart. I got my laptop and looked up some amusement parks we could go to for the weekend.
(Hey guys. I  really need to know if you have any suggestions on amusement parks in London be my guest. For the persons request I use in giving them a shout out and a charter at that said amusement park. Bye-bye.)