A New Friend

The girl if it doesn't work^
*Niall P.O.V*
I woke up cuddled into Liam's chest. I giggled a little because he has no hair on it. "What you giggling about?" I heard him say. "You have no chest hair." I said giggling again. "Oh really? Well neither do you." He said. "But im younger. You are suppose to have them." I said giggling even more. He chuckled and started tickling me. "NO....... STAPH...MERCY!" I yelled movibg around. "Say 'Liam is the most maniest person in the world' first." He said. I continued to laugh. "OKAY! LIAM IS THE MOST MANIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!" I yelled and he let me go. "Gee. Thanks." He said. I giggled again. "Okay mr.giggly get dressed. It's 7am. We are going to school." He said getting up. I groaned. "Come on." He said. I shook my head. "Okay. If I buy you breakfast and lunch will you go to school?" He asked. I put my finger on my chin and tapped if looking up like I was thinking about it. "Yes!" I yelled. "Okay then. Go get dressed and be down in 30 minutes." He said. I stood up in front of him in soldier formation. "Yes sir." I said as I saulted him for fun. He chuckled and I ran into my room. I took a shower and got dressed in my favorite oufit.

After I got dressed I went downstairs and saw Liam waiting for me

After I got dressed I went downstairs and saw Liam waiting for me. "Sorry for-" i started to talk when he cut me off. "Don't apoligize. You got here in time. Don't worry." He said. I smiled and walked downstairs. "Where is everyone?" I asked. "Well Lou texted me saying that he went to a friends house and is going to school from there and that Papa and Dad are staying with Harry. He is coming home today when he wakes up I believe but I don't know when he will go back to school." He said as we got into the car. (He has his lisense) I nodded. "So what do you want for breakfast?" He asked. "But? Don't we have to be to school?" I asked. "Nope. It's 7am. I may have told you a little lie." He said why chuckling. I punched his arm. "I hate you." I said playfully. "Hey! You can't hate a person who is buying you food. Now what do you want?" He asked. "Donkin Donuts." I said. "Okay." He said. We started driving and I started singing my song queitly.
"Waking up to kiss you and nobody's there
The smell of your perfume still stuck in the air
It's hard
Yesterday I thought I saw your shadow running round
It's funny how things never change in this old town
So far from the stars"
I stopped because we were there. "What do you want from here?" He asked. "Crossaint with sausage and cheese and orange juice." I said. "Okay. You sound really good by the way. Did you write that?" He asked. I nodded blushing a bit. "Could you sing me the whole song?" He asked. "Not now. At lunch go to the Band room. I'll sing it with the music." I said. He nodded and ordered our food. He got the same thing but two of everything. We got our food and he paid and we drove to school. I got my food and thanked Liam. "Remember. Lunch! Band room!" I yelled walking in the school. He nodded and went to talk to his friends. I went to get my food out the bag when I bumped into someone. "Sorry im a bit clumsy." She said. I looked up and saw the most beautiful girl ever wearing the most beautiful outfit. She looked shunning.

 She looked shunning