What is going on?

*Niall P.O.V*
I woke up next to a warm body. I opened my eyes and looked up seeing it was Louis. I wiggled out of his grip and went to the bathroom. When i got out I realized that Lou changed me and saw my cuts. Everyone is acting a lot different. They aren't suppose to realize im here. I'm invisible and a waste of space. I shook my head and went to the living room. I went to the couch and dug through it to find my hidden key. I got it and walked upstairs to were I discovered there is the attic. I climbed the latter and went inside.

This is wear I go to when I feel sad or lonely

This is wear I go to when I feel sad or lonely. I brought a laptop with some money I saved and moved a bed I found in the guest room in here. This is what I call home. I got on my laptop and started drawing online.

 I got on my laptop and started drawing online

When I finished I was shunned. "Now all I gotta do is draw this on paper." I said to myself. I got closer to my latch when I heard people calling my name. I dont want them finding out this place. This is the only thing I made and deserve. I made sure that no one was walking down there and quickly exited. Then I walked to my room and found Louis sniffling. He looked up at me and hugged me. (I learned what a hug was) "Don't do that. You made me so scared." He said muffled in my  shoulder. He lifted up and grabbed my shoulders. "Where did you go?" He asked. I have to lie. "I went for a walk. I did not know I would have been missed. Sorry." I lied making it believable by putting my head down. "It's okay. Just tell us next time.Let's go and tell everyone that I found you. I nodded and walked beside him. When they saw me they all hugged me. TIGHT! "I can not breathe." I chocked out. They quickly let go. "Don't scare us like that." Liam scolded. "We need to know where you are at all times." Justin said. "Where did you go?" Zayn asked. "For a walk." I said quietly. "You're still grounded. Why did you leave the house?" Zayn asked. I shrugged. "2 more weeks." Zayn replied. I nodded. I did not care. I do not do anything outside anyway. "Can I got now?" I asked. "Did you eat?" Harry asked. I gulped. "Yes." I lied. Liam smirked and crossed his arms. "What did you eat?" He asked. "A sandwich." I said to quickly. "From?" He asked. "The store." I replied. "Stop lying and sit at the table." He said. "I'm not hungry." I whinnd. "Sit." Zayn said in a low dangerous voice. I quickly obeyed. Liam made me some oatmeal. It was apples and cinnamon my favorite. He placed it in front of me. "Eat." He commanded while everyone looked at me. "No." I said. "Excuse me?" Justin asked. "No. I'm not hungry." I stood my ground. "I will feed you myself. You don't want that right?" Zayn asked. My eyes widened. I was starting to cry a little. "Ni just eat 5 bites and your done." Harry encouraged. "I can't." I said pulling my knees up to my chest crying harder. Lou rubbed my back. "Want me to feed it to you?" He asked. I nodded. I lifted my head up and saw him pulling up a chair and scooping up some oatmeal with the spoon. He brought it to my mouth. "Babe? Open up." He said. I obeyed and he put it in my mouth. (Not the dirty way). I ate it and he continued this until I had two more bites left. "Come on Ni. You can do it." Harry encouraged me. "Open up." Lou said. I shook my head. "Two more bites and your done. I promise." Liam said. I shook my head. "I promise we will do whatever you want when your done." Zayn said. I looked at him like 'really!!' He nodded. I turned back to Lou and opened my mouth. I ate it and whimpered cause my tummy started to hurt alot. "One more babe. You got this." Liam said. I opened my mouth again and ate it and when I was done I was hugged and kissed on the cheek and head and I was just praised. I felt loved. "So bud? What you wanna do?" Zayn asked. "Movie?" I asked. "Sure. Wanna pick?" He asked. I shook my head. Everyone but me and Liam went to the living room. "I know you didn't for a walk." He said. My eyes widened. "It's okay. Tell me when your ready." He said and walked over to everyone else. We watched toy story because Liam picked and I cuddled up with Lou. It felt nice. Too bad it will not last. Everyone forgets about me. Then I fell asleep.
(I is gone update later today.okay? Okay.)