WHY?!?!

*Niall P.O.V*
After that little commotion I text Louis what they said and went to sleep with liz. When I woke up Liz
Was kissing me. I smiled. "Morning." I said to her. "Morning" she said and cuddled me. I kissed her forehead. "I got a text from zayn saying that Justin needs us so I texted Louis and me him and liam are gonna go and was hoping you could watch Harry." I said. "Sure. What time?" She said while snuggling deeper into me. "Its 10am so in a couple minutes." I replied. "Do I have to get up?" She groaned. "Yes. But ill carry you downstairs if you want." I replied lissing her forehead again. She nodded to my idea and I detached her from my side and she whine. "I'm coming. Calm down " I said going to her side of the bed and picking her up bridal style. "Nuu. Do the front thingy" she said. I smiled and put her down and she jumped on me in the front and I supported her by her thighs and butt😏. I walked her downstairs to the couch and sar down with her on my lap. As soon as we got comfy the door bell rang. We groaned and she got off my lap as I went to get the door. "Niall!" Harry yelled amd ran and hugged me. I smiled and hugged back. "Hey hazza. You feeling better?" I asked letting him go. "My head hurts and I'm kinda hungry but besides that I'm fine." He said and smiled. "You know your gonna stay with Liz right? While we go see zany and them? " I asked. He nodded. "I like Liz so im okay with it. Go have fun with thing number 1 and 2." He said and chuckled and then stumbled his way to the couch. We all laughed. "Comd in so I can get out of my pjs and then we can go guys." I said as they already walked in and I closed and locked the door. "Ill go change too. Can't stay in the house all day so mine as well." Liz said and followed me upstaira to the room.  We put on our matching outfit to go change.

^ outfits

^ outfits

After we got dressed we came downstairs and we hear is whoops and holler. "Awww the cute couple is matching now? So sweet." Liam said Nd hugged us both. "Growing up to fast." Louis said with a fake tear in his eye. We laughed. "Shut up. Come on guys leta go. Babe ill be back later on. Ill text you when I'm in my way back okay?" I said and kissed her forehead. "Okay. Have fun." She said and tried to kiss me on he tip toes so I helped out and kissed her. "Wear a condom kids!" Liam yelled and we pulled away. "Shuddup!" I said while smiling. "Later!" harry said. "Don't forget about me." He said in a sad tone. "Never! Ill buy u something on the way back to prove ill never forget my little brother." I said to hazza. "Lets go kids!" Liam said and grabbed me and louis by the ear. "Fight me hoe!" Louis said as we were pulled out the house. I chuckled. The whole way there luis was sensing liam threats which was funny because liam is more buff and stronger than Louis. Well not just hom all of us so if he wanted too he could beat him up. We got to the house and I knocked once anf it opened. Zayn opened the door and looked like a wreck. "Oh thank goodness. Your here. Were is harry?" He asked. "None if your business. Now what did you want to tell us that was so important zayn." Louis asked. "Zayn." A soft yet loud voice came from the living room. "Coming." He replied and made the follow me morion with his hands as he walked toward the living room. As we followed we saw Justin. On the couch with an oxygen tank and a iv in his arm. "W-What happened?" Liam ask sounding worried. "H-he." Zayn tried to explain but started crying. "N-Niall? I-is that you?" Justin said weakly and then started coughing. "Yeah its me. What happened to you?" I asked getting a little worried. "Oh this-" he starts coughing uncontrollably. Zayn runs to him to calm him down. "Breathe have breathe. Ill tell them jus-just breathe." He tells him whole rubbing his arm and Justin's coughs begin to silence. "Tell us." Louis said. "Y-your father. H-he-" I cut him off. "He's not our father and neither are you. Just tell us what you did to him you sick bastard!!" I yelled. "H-he has lung cancer! He won't live for long. He had it for a while b-but hid it from us all. He wanted to see all of you boys before he goes. T-that's why I texted you. It was all for him. I undersrand you hate us and probably me the most. But plz just for right now before he goes. Can you push that hate away and just show him love? Im not asking for the whole day even if its just 5 minutes. Just plz. Let his dying wish come true. I beg." Zayn said while wiping his tears. "I-" Zayn cut him off. "Wait. I-I you never have to see me again or text me or call me or even think of me. Ill pay for whatever you need j-just make his wish cone true. I beg of you boys that's all I ask. You can hate me-" he choked up on his own tears. "R-resent me f-forever. J-just love him for me plz. Not fo-for a day j-just minutes is all I ask." He said while on his knees crying. "Please?" He asked while crying some more. "I-. Niall text Eli and tell her to bring harry over and give her the run down of the story. Louis come on lets go love our dad." Liam said taping Louis. Louis groaned. "Fine. But I want wendys after this." He said to Zayn. Zayn nodded and started to get up to walk to the bathroom when liam stopped him. "We love you both. No matter what. We'll come back if things change. If nothing changes I swear to god ill kill you and your husband if he doesn't die firstm understand?" Liam said in his ear loud enough for us to hear but deep enough for him to be frightened. Zayn smiled a bit. "Everyone always said you got your toughness from me. I'm not scared of toy but I promise ill change. Please believe me this time. Ill do it for Justin." He said and shrugged liam off and walked away. I pulled out my phone and gave Eli the run down Nd she was on her way. I walked in the living room and saw liam and louis laughing with Justin. I cleared my throat. "Harry is on his way." I said and sat down. "N-niall? I-I'm sorry for all that has happened to you. Come closer. There's a secret Zayn n-never told you." Juston said weakly. "Not surprised." I said getting up and going to him. He grabbed my head very weakly and whispered this in my ear. "The boys who raped you was hired by Zayn to make you stronger and by his words less of a bitch." My mouth dropped and anger swelled up inside me. "What's the secret?" Louis asked. I stood up and walked my fist up. "Alright. Justin its time for you to eat " zayn walked in the roon and I stared at him. "What happened?" He asked. I yelled "ZAYNNNNNN!!!!!" and ran towards him in anger.
TO NE CONTINUED!!!

(HAHAHA CLIFF HANGER SORRU I WAS ON PUNISHMENT BUT IM BA K NOW BABY!!)