How could this happen

*Niall P.O.V*
I woke up and started to get ready. Then I remembered I was suspended. I guess I should leave for the day. I put on some normal outside clothes and started to head out.

 I put on some normal outside clothes and started to head out

I started to head out when someone called my name. That's not right. No one remembers me. I turn around and see my "dad". "Come here." He said. I nodded and walked over with
my head down. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I-I was g-go-going f-for a w-wal-walk." I stuttered. "Okay. But be back before lunch." He replied. I nodded and walked out. I wasn't't gonna do that because I'm fat enough. I don't need to eat. I walked around for a bit and I saw Luke with Calum. I sighed knowing I was gonna get beat up. "Well. Well. Well. If it isn't blondie." Luke said. "If you're gonna beat me up. Please do it now." I said. "Of course were gonna beat you up. Just not here. Let's head back to my place for your proper ass whopping." Calum said. I kinda knew what he meant. A couple months ago I talked back and they took my to there house and beat me until I passed out. Then dumped me on the side of the house under some leaves. I sighed and followed them. As soon as we got into there house I got punched in the face and fell down. "Now the fun begins." I heard Luke say. Calum tied up my hands tight and I started to get scared. They took me to a bed and pushed me down. "Guys? W-What a-ar-are y-you do-doing?" I stuttered. "Having fun." Calum said. They ripped my shirt and pulled down my pants. Are. Are they gonna rape me? "Stop!!" I yelled. I got multiple slaps to my face. "Shut up." Luke growled. They unzipped there pants and pulled down there underwear. They pulled down mine and slapped my ass. I started crying hard. That gave me 20 slaps on my ass. And they were hard. Very hard. "Shut up." They both growled. I cried harder. "Shut him up." Luke growled. Calum chuckled and pulled me over to him. My face was near his 11inch dick. "Open wide." He said. I shook my head crying harder. He slapped me in the face really hard. "Open your damn mouth!!!!" He yelled. I opened my mouth only to have him shove his dick inside. I started to bite down when he slapped me again. "Suck it." He commanded. I didn't move. He moaned and started moving his hips in and out of my mouth. Luke was still spanking the shit out of me but stop around 100. He decided I had enough and started pushing his fingers inside me. I took Calums dick out my mouth. "Please stop." I said. "Hey! Did I tell you to stop?" He asked. I shook my head and he smirked. He went to my ass and pushed Luke away. Without warning he shoved his 11inch dick in my ass. He went balls deep. I could tell because I felt his thighs on my legs. "Please stop." I begged. He chuckled and started fucking me. Luke started dace fucking me and they took turned every 15 minutes. After 2 hours they decided I had enough and put my pants on me and gave me a shirt and pushed me outside. I limped to my house and opened the door. I was meet by a screaming papa and an angry dad. "Where the hell have you been?!? We have been calling you for hours?!?! Do you understand-" I toned them out because I started seeing black dots. "It's my fault." Is the last thing I said before all I saw was black.
(Hello beautiful people. You might wanna kill me for leaving you on a cliffhanger but I am writing the next chapter now and will upload today. Until mext time. *flysss wayyyyyyyyyyy*)