Chapter 35

Hinata's POV:-

I try to dodge my friends as I walk to my locker.

Turns out they are waiting for me there with smug smiles on their faces. I groan. Why did it have to happen with me.

We were having a girls night out. At my place. As it sounds, there was laughter, dresses and talk about boyfriends.....or rather talk about boys.

"Sasuke has been a little more open with me since that whole fiasco. He has been taking me on dates! But he is still blunt with his opinions. I kinds of like it. He has been trying not to mess it up." She goes on rambling as we smile at the head over heels pinkette.

"Well what I want to know is Hinata's date. Tell me the deets girl." Ino demands smirking.

I am suddenly blushing and with all the attention I was getting...it was not helping.

"Oh it w-was good..." I say as vague as possible.

"Come on Hinata! Be a sport." Tenten says rolling her eyes.

"You are the one to say what were you doing with Neji that he won't even pick up his phone." I say offended by her hypocrisy.

"Nothing much." She says shrugging.

"Be a sport Tenten..." I say

She gives me a stink eye.
"Things were getting....a little heated but nothing happened." She adds quickly but a little dejected.