Chapter 23

Naruto's POV:-

"Okay then. Naruto you will sleep in your room and Hinata can stay in the guest room beside your room."

I groan inwardly hearing that Hinata will stay in the guest room. If my parents hadn't come a day before, I could have convinced Hinata to sleep in my room with me. Of course not in that way, but for cuddling. Besides we already slept together at the park that day. Again, not in that way.

"Naruto." I hear my dad call.

"Huh? What?" I say suddenly out of my thoughts.

"Go to sleep." He gives me a close eyed smile.

Hinata looks at me and smiles before  saying goodnight and follows my mom to guest room.

Hinata's POV:-

I follow Kushina-san to my room and wish her goodnight.

I change into my pyjamas and an oversized T-shirt and get comfy on my bed and lie down, waiting to drift off to sleep.

I close my eyes, random thoughts swirling around in my mind. Suddenly, I feel the other side of bed going down from the pressure of someone sitting. Before I can even turn to see who it is, two strong arms slide around my waist and pull me close.

I was about to scream but I realized who it was. His hands were still on my waist and his warm breath was fanning my face. I blushed at our proximity.

"Naruto-kun."

"Hmm." He hums in content. I smile.

"You are not supposed to sleep here." I whisper to him

"Do you want me to go?" He asks me, his tone, teasing me.

"No." I mutter back.

I can feel his victorious smirk.

"Thought so." He says cockily and I roll my eyes.

I turn in his arms to face him. He had his eyes closed. I notice he is shirtless and blush even harder.

He is so damn hot.

I couldn't resist but kiss him on the lips and run my hand through his hair. He immediately responds and deepens the kiss. Our tongues battle for dominance but I don't give him the chance to win. He smirks against the kiss and flicks the tip of his tongue on the upper,sensitive part of my mouth and it tickles. He then takes the opportunity and wins. I finally give in and he smirks in response and continues to explore my mouth.

After a while I break off the kiss and he pouts in annoyance and I restrain my giggle.

"You are not supposed to be here." I say again.

"But I am and you sure do like it. I don't see you pushing me away." he says with a cocky grin.

I almost smile but I restrain it. I put my hand on his cheek.

"I don't want you to get in trouble. Have you even thought that if Kushina-san finds out, she will kill you." I say to him.

He seems to pause and think about it and his face changes from oblivious to oh no. I laugh at his expression. But then suddenly he gives me that dazzling smile of his that makes me  fall for him even harder.

"It's okay, Hinata. I am prepared to take that risk for my hime. I want to spend as much time with you as possible. And it's not like we are doing something. Just cuddling." he adds with a shrug.