Chapter 9

Naruto's Pov :-

After I dropped Hinata, nothing much happened. I spent some time with my friends. We went to the mall and then a cafe. Like I said, nothing much happened. And it was so boring! No offence, but if you go out with your friends, some who are not at all interested and someone who talks about youth 24×7, you are sure to be bored. Mom and Dad came back home and Dad announced that he had to go to a business meet/ party the next day for his presentation so he would not be home for dinner.

***

I woke up to my mom screaming her lungs out, of course for me to wake up. I sigh and get off my bed and yell.

"Mom, I am up!"

I grab my towel and go to take a shower.

Another boring day? Ya I think so.

***

The day was not that boring afterall. I talked to Jiraya, that stupid old pervert. He is my father's mentor in business and Baa-chan's friend and my...well I can't explain our relationship. It's complicated but he is an essential part of my life.

Sasuke and Sakura also dropped in with their parents and I saw Itachi after so long. I even saw Sasuke and Sakura stealing glances at each other every once in a while. It was so hard to control my laughter. Those dumb idiots had not yet confessed their obvious feelings. So yeah, today was not that boring.

Dad has already left for his party and mom is cleaning her room with me to help. I was lost in my thoughts when mom calls me, panic in her voice.

"Naruto, your dad has forgotten his presentation file."

"Mom he has taken it. I saw him putting the file in his bag."

"Naruto, the file was supposed to be red in colour and it is here with the same contents. I know cause I helped him prepare it."

"But mom..."

"Naruto, just go to the conference and give this file to your dad. I will feel better."

I sigh. Looking at my mom, I take the file, grab my black leather jacket and go get my bike from the garage.

***

I reach the venue and go inside. It was quite well decorated with blue, yellow and white curtains and lights. I spot my dad's blonde hair and start walking towards him.

I am walking in a business party wearing a leather jacket and casual clothes while people here are wearing suits and dresses.....just great

I reach my dad and call him. He looks at me with a file in his hand and comes towards me.

"Naruto what are you doing here?"

"I just came to give you this file." I say and hand out the file to him.

"There was no need for that. I have another copy."

I look at him, mad.
"Seriously Dad? So I came here for nothing? Gods what a waste of time..." I shake my head.

Dad laughs. "I am so sorry Naruto. I forgot to mention it to your mom, but  do me a favour and don't tell mom about this. Let her think that she saved me or else."  he shudders at the thought of mom shouting at him with fire in her eyes.

I laugh at him.

"Okay dad I will not tell mom about this but keep this file with you."

He nods and tells me to go home. I decide to go through the lonely way to avoid people. As I was walking towards the exit, I saw her. Her midnight blue hair cascaded down her back and she looked....the right word is flawless.