Chapter 4

Neji's Pov :-

So he's back....Uzumaki Naruto.

From the corner of my eyes, I see Hinata-sama going out of the classroom

She still loves him.

I was going to follow her when Tenten stops me.

"Give her some space." She says looking at me.

"But..." I start

"No buts. Let her take her own decisions​. This is her life I understand you are her brother but I think you should advise her when she asks or when you think she really needs it."

God I love this girl. I wish she was my girlfriend. She is sensible, smart, popular and well a.....Kunoichi.

I had always had a crush on Tenten. She was like a Tomboy, not letting anyone bully her or be dependent on anyone. And the fact that she didn't treat me differently won me over. I swore that I would never let anything hurt her. It would have to go through me first.

I am brought out of my thoughts by the sound of Naruto's voice.

"Hey Neji! You are also coming to Ichiraku after school with Tenten and Lee....okay?!"  I heard Naruto yell and get out of class.

I was going to refuse but I then heard Tenten yell "Sure....we will meet you at Ichiraku directly"

So I preferred to stay quiet.

Hinata's Pov:-

He is back...finally..... but why?? I thought I was over him but no! He still has that effect on me....that makes me want to kiss him. Atleast he recognises me.....no. Kakashi sensei called out my name but jeez why am I even thinking about him....I am no longer the shy and timid Hinata that used to faint every time he is around....

"Hey sweetheart. I suppose you are thinking about me."

A very irritating voice brings me back to the present and I see Toneri with his bunch of perv idiots looking at me and smirking.

"What is it Toneri? And don't you dare call me sweetheart again or I will forget you are the son of my father's best friend."

"Don't forget Hinata that you are talking to your potential future husband." He smirks and his friends share a laugh.

"Who the hell told you this rubbish." I spat angrily.

"Now now....calm down darling, you see I have expressed my desire for wanting you."

Slap*

"You bitch!" He yells enraged.

Slap*

And then I judo flip him and he lands with a loud thud. I twist his hand and he screams out. I lean in closer and stare at him straight in the eye.

"Now listen Toneri. I don't care that your father is my father's best friend. I don't care about your very existence  but you need to learn to respect a woman. I am not your toy that you 'desire' for me....or 'want me'. I will chose the man I want to marry and you sure as hell won't have a say in it! Understand?"

He looked shocked by my words or the fact that I can judo flip him...I don't know. I am very frustrated to think about it anyway.

I leave him massaging his arm and  grab my things and head out. I stop when I see Naruto standing there.

At first it looked as if he was shocked but then his lips curl up to smile at me.

I try to walk past him but he grabs my hand. I froze in my tracks and turn around.

"Um Hinata...." He notices me staring at his hand and hurriedly mutters

"Oh I am sorry."  and let's go of my hand

"...and hi." he adds quickly

"Hi Naruto-kun...do you want to ask something?" I asked trying to stay calm.

"Ya. Well I wanted to ask if you want to come to Ichiraku...my treat and well everybody is coming so it will be nice to have you to join us, eat ramen and enjoy a bit."

"Yes...sure I will come."

"Oh...okay thanks and well if I am not wrong you are a kunoichi...right?"

"Yes I am a kunoichi." I felt my cheeks warm from blushing.

He grins and gushes about it. "You were awesome...and I kind of enjoyed seeing you fight."

"Thanks for the compliment Naruto-kun."

"So....yeah. See you soon." and with that he starts to head off to class

He stops and turns around.
"You coming...?" he asked

I nod and fasten my pace to fall in line with him. He glances at Toneri for a bit before holding my hand and leading me towards class.

*************************

Hope you liked the chapter

Please vote and comment...

I do not own any characters of naruto....