12

-4 months later-
-Harry,tobi and Ethan moved into their flats, Simon,josh,vikk and jj still live in the sidemen house-
I woke up and checked my phone for the time. I saw it was 6:30am. Ugh why do I wake up so early. I got up and walked over to the bathroom quietly, grabbing a towel from the hook and turning the shower on. I jumped in and stood under the burning water. It felt nice. I got out the shower and got dried. I dried my hair and put it into two looses plaits(media). I walked over to my wardrobe and picked out a outfit (media). I walked over to my bedside table and put my phone and headphones in my bag. I then  tiptoed downstairs and into the kitchen trying to not wake anyone up. As I walked in I saw Simon asleep on the island with his laptop still on and instantly froze. I was about to wake him up when I thought about it. He hates me. What the point. I walked past him and towards my favorite thing in the house (the fridge). I opened it and looked for something to eat. I looked for a while before I grabbed out a mars bar. I turned around and saw Simon was staring to wake up and instantly walked back out into the hallway. I slipped into my shoes and did my laces up. I then searched through all of stuff in my bag to find my headphones and phone. I put my headphones on and picked a song. I started playing "sweatshirt remix". Just as he was about to start singing my headphones were pulled of my head. I turned around to see Simon.
Y/n: what the heck! I shouted at him as I snatched my headphones back.
Simon: where do you think your going.
Y/n: out, now if you will excuse me, I have to go.I said turning around.
Simon: was you even going to tell us. Ugh what is wrong with you. He said viciously.
Y/n: LOOK, ITS BEEN 4 MONTHS, IVE APOLOGIZED, YOU COULD AT LEAST START BEING NICE TO ME, I WAS STRESSED, I COULDNT HELP IT, AMD EVEN IF YOUR MAD AT ME AND DONT LIKE ME, SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO, AND ARE TRYING TO HELP ME! I shouted.
Simon: WELL MAYBE IF YOU THOUGHT ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE FEELING FOR ONCE, OTHER THAN YOURSELF, AND DIDNT TRY AND LEAVE US, THEN MAYBE I WOULDNT BE LIKE THIS! He shouted back and by now all of the guys were at the top of the stairs.
Y/n: ...
Simon: WELL YOU GONNA SAY SOMETHING! He shouted louder.
Y/n: I'm sorry. I whispered.
Simon: yeah right your probably going to just go and run in front of another car and not worry about anyone's feelings. Arn't you! He slightly shouted.
Y/n: I said I'm sorry what more can I say. I whispered as I cried.
Simon: just go. He said harshly.
Y/n: I-
Simon: GO! He shouted and I turned around and walked out the door.

*Simon's PoV*
GO! I shouted and she turned around and walked out the door. It hurt me but she just doesn't care about anyone's feeling but herself. All of us guys get stressed but we don't go and run in the road and try and kill ourself! I walked back into the kitchen and picked up my laptop, then back up to my room and laid on my bed. I thought about what I could do to make myself feel better then It hit me. I should make a video. I walked over to my set up and started to film a new 'hunting we will go' episode.

*y/n's PoV*
I walked out of the door and was shocked. I really made a mistake. The guys hate me. Even my own dad. My family. I have barely anything left. I took my phone out of my pocket and went onto my contacts. I went down and stopped on "hazza💙🌏⚽️" and called him. After a couple of rings he picked up.
H: morning beautiful. Harry said sounding sleepy.
Y: please come and get me. I cried down the phone.
H: what's happened. He said sternly.
Y: what do you think. I cried said making me cry even more.
H: on my way, see you in a minute, love you. He said sweetly.
Y: love you to. I said while wiping my tears away.
-end of call-

I waited for about 10 minutes and harry pulled up with calfreezy and Ethan. Calfrezzy jumped out and ran towards me, hugging me in his long arms. I hugged him and cried even more. Then I heard the door open. I turned around to see vikk staring at me looking sad. I hugged cal tighter and fought back the tears. I felt cal tense up, he was obviously getting annoyed.
Y/n: please can we just go before josh or Simon come please. I muttered into cals chest but it was to late.
Simon: what are all of you doing here. He said sounding annoyed.
Cal: BECAUSE YET AGAIN Y/N HAS PHONED US IN TEARS TELLING US TO PICK HER UP BECAUSE ALL OF YOU HATE HER! He shouted back making me jump.
Simon: that's not our fault. He said getting even more annoyed.
Ethan: you've changed Simon. He said sounding disappointed.
Simon: whatever. He said walking away.
Y/n: please can we go. I said wiping my tears away.
Harry: of course princess. He said picking me up bridal style and carrying me to the car.
The drive back was silent.

What has happened with the guys. Ethan, tobi, harry and the cals rarely film with Simon, josh, jj and vikk. I've spilt everyone into teams. I'm that little tornado again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you guys think of this story. If you could leave suggestions on what I'm doing well of what I could improve on I would love that. I hope you guys are liking this.
What do you think is going to happen next?
Will everyone be friends again?
Or will something bad happen?
Anyway until next time PEACE✌️️