Chapter 15

So Joe and I... found a place..... well two we were looking at.... both condos..... but two bedrooms.

“Joey, come on!” I whined, “That one has an amazing bathroom, and an amazing kitchen for you......” He sighed and ran his hand through his hair and pulled me into his lap.

“Baby.....” he pouted, “That place doesn’t have a huge yard... what about Winny...”

”We have enough room...” I said, smiling, “Listen babe... Winston will be just fine,” He smiled and softly kissed my lips.

“Your stuck on this aren’t you?” he asked gently. I nodded and he smiled at me again, “I guess Winston is mostly an inside dog.. and I can take him for walks....” I squealed and flung my arms around his neck and kissed him roughly.

“YAY!!!!!!” I said, smiling. We stood from the couch and he called the real estate agent to make the phone call to make a down payment. I was beyond excited for this...

(One Month Later)

“Joe, it’s beautiful..... It’s finally done” I said, looking around our new home, “I can’t believe its ours....” We had this amazing loft type thing where he had his office set up, just a little above our living room, a huge kitchen, two bedrooms, an amazing bathroom. It was hot... I love OUR house...

“I know,” he said, his voice coming over the phone. I was at our new house, alone,

while he was at rehearsals for his tour, and a few radio shows and appearances.

“So.. babe.. um, I spoke to my parents.. they are gonna be out tomorrow...” he siad, “To see the house...”

“Joe!!! They hate me, why would you let them come here.......” I whined. He chuckled, softly, almost as if I could feel him next to me.

“Because I’ll be here...” his voice said in my ear. I turned to see him standing behind me and squealed. I hadn’t seen him in 3 weeks, so I was thrilled. I quickly connected our lips, and threw my arms and legs around him. He held my back and thighs, letting out a laugh as we toppled onto the couch.

“I missed you so much,” he whispered, kissing me. I nodded and sure enough, Joe and I, very quickly got into a very hot moment, and we were soon enough walking around half naked. Him in his boxers, me in his shirt and my panties and socks, Winston just looking at us funny. I giggled and Joe smiled.

“I love you,” he said, getting his juice from the fridge.

“I love you too,” I said, cleaning up our blanket and clothes mess. He smiled and just looked around.

“You did an amazing job, baby... it’s beautiful...” he said, smiling, as he started walking through it, “I love our kitchen.....it’s beautiful, and HUGE! Superbowl parties are gonna be AHmazing...” I giggled and showed him around, and then reached our bedroom. He smiled as he seen this huge king size bed, with dark blue blankets and pillows. I tried to keep our bedroom as masculine and JOE as I could. I didn’t want him to lose his individuality, and of course I had a small dog bed on the floor for Winston in every room, which made Joe very happy.

Life may just be finally working itself out, but what I did know was that in a few days, I was gonna have to leave our brand new house already and leave with Joe on tour... the drama had only just barely began....

(Three weeks later)

I woke to Winston licking my face, only reminding me that Joe was gone again... This time almost two weeks on his tour, that I found out I could NOT go with. No matter how much I wanted to go with him. I had been told it was against the rules, that we had to be married, which sparked THAT damn talk again, and turning him down ONCE AGAIN. The good news, his parents had kinda come around and hadn’t been as rude to me, and now we had some fans who adored our relationship. That is of course till they find out our new secret, which will come out to all of you shortly.

Anyways, I stood from the bed and headed out to the living room to slip my flats on and hook Winston to his leash. We stepped outside the apartment to see the press lined up again, waiting for us. I sighed, threw my hair into a pony tail, and we headed out, them keeping their distance, so Winston would stop growling. He’s a good dog, but he likes his space and hates the press. I was getting jsut around the corner when my phone rang. Joe’s ringtone.

“Hey baby,” I said, happily.

“Hey sexy, what you doing?!” he asked.

“Walking our baby....” I said.

“Mm, both of them?” he asked. I giggled.

“Yeah,” I responded. Yup, you guessed it... Pregnant... Apparently that day of him missing a FastLife Friday we kinda forgot a condom, so the conception or out child, yup all over the internet. So I guess, well, it was one more thing for them to hate on. SO! Here I am 9 weeks pregnant, and no one knows but Joe and I, and of course when I told him about being pregnant the MARRIAGE thing came up AGAIN! I swear that man wants to trap me.

“So your surrounded my press?” he asked.

“Hanging off every word....” I said, smiling at them. He chuckled.

“Well, I tell you what, finish his walk, then I want you to call me back,” he said, “I want updates!” I giggled, we said our I love you’s and goodbye’s and hung up.

Things would hopefully get better, but damn the past two months being a blur. I swear I feel like half my life is missing..... But the rest of my life was gonna be with Joe... this much I knew... and right there, walking Winston I realized, Holy shit... I did wanna marry Joe... I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. When we’re old and wrinkly I want him in the old rocking chair next to me, surrounded by our great grand kids. I wanna marry him... I wanna... I want to marry Joe and be with him forever.