Chapter 6

I woke the next morning wrapped in a strong pair of arms. I smiled, smelling Joe’s cologne still filling the room. I stretched a bit and went to move out from underneath his arms, but his grip tightened, pulling me flush against him.

“No...” he mumbled. I giggled, and turned to face him, his eyes still closed tight.

“I have to potty,” I whispered, kissing his pouty lips. He grumbled, but released me. I stood up, slipped his boxers and his shirt over my head. I stepped out of the guest room to head to the bathroom. Chord chuckled as him and Jess passed me in the hall.

“Enjoy yourself last night, screamer?” he chuckled.

“Thoroughly so please, don’t tell anyone.. we’re kinda on the hush hush right now..” I said, softly. He nodded and they went to the kitchen, chuckling at us. I went to use the rest room, and then went back to the bedroom to see Joe still asleep. I smiled at him, laying on his side, hugging my pillow tight to his beautiful naked chest. Mmm.. god he’s beautiful. I went over and crawled into bed, removing the pillow and replacing it with me. He pulled me to him and trailed his lips over my neck and shoulder.

“Dammit, I thought you were asleep,” I whispered.

“uh uh,” he whispered against my skin, pulling me to him, “I don’t wanna take you home.....” I kissed his shoulders and neck, running my hands up around his torso.

“I don’t wanna go home, but its only for a little while....” I said, slipping one of my legs between his as he move one of his over my hip, pulling me flush to him.

“Yeah... I can’t wait till we get home.... we don’t have to hide....” he said. I nodded and kissed his lips.

“Well, for a little while we will, cuz of the press and such....” I breath, kissing over his skin again. God... I could take him all over again. I moved my head to kiss his lips before rolling us to lay over him.

“Oh god, Mallory, baby, don’t tease,” he breathed, as I rolled my hips to him. I smiled and kissed his lips before lining himself up with me and sliding down on him. Oh fuck...

“Mmmm..... Baby.....” he moaned, gripping my hips in his hands. So morning was beautiful, he was perfect, guiding slowly, gliding perfectly. Joe Jonas was pure perfection, leaving me breathless every time. After we completed, we were both panting, breathing heavily, dripping in sweat, his arms wrapped around my torso, sitting up to bury his face in my neck.

I don’t know how we did it, but we managed to get up, get dressed, say goodbye to Chord and Jess, then drive me back to my uncles. Luckily when we arrived, his car was gone and Joe kissed my lips softly, before letting me walk into the house. I missed him the second we were separated. But that afternoon my uncle came home, kissed the top of my head and smiled.

“Did you have fun with Joe and Chord?” he asked.

“I did... Uncle Johnny, I really like Joe...” I said, insistently, making him smile.

“No... Dammit, Mallory,” he said, “Joe... he’s a great guy, don’t get me wrong, but his relationships in the past..... haven’t.. he doesn’t have a great track record. I just don’t ant you to be another notch in his belt, okay?” I sighed.

“Maybe I could be different for him,” I responded.

“NO! Not while your here, I refuse...” he said, “And I actually think it’s best you not see him again while your here, avoid temptation....”

“BUT uncle johnny!!!!” I protested. He put his hand up.

“No.... dammit Mals, I refuse to let you be something he fucks and tosses aside, you hear me?” he said, firmly, “Now go to your room......” I just huffed, stomped and went in and slammed the door.

“I’m 19!!!!!!!!! NOT TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted, before flopping down on my bed. I pulled my phone out and sighed, sending Joe a text message.

“I can’t see you while I’m here....” I sent.

“Why not?” he replied. I could almost hear him whining.....

“Because, i made the mistake of saying i liked you.. :(” i sent again.

“Oh..... well *pout* when can I see you again?” he responded.

“I dunno, I guess when we get back to L.A.” i sent

“But.. babbyyyyyy.....” he sent. Damn him.... why must he whine in a text message. Dammit....

“I’m sorry baby.. but I can’t.... ill be in serious trouble.” i answered.

“Well, to hell with that shit.... im gonna come see you tonight... can you sneak out...” he asked.

“Joe...”

“Mallory... *puppy eyes*” he returned. Damn him, he’s not fair..... I didn’t need to see them for them to work on me.

“Dammit, fine... when where?!” i asked, giving in. Mmm, he’s lucky he’s so damn pretty.

“Midnight, down on the beach....” he sent.

“Okay.... see you then...” I said.

“I Love U” he sent. I smiled. God I love that we’ve both fallen so hard already.

“ILY2“ i sent. I sighed, and hung up, then went looking through my closet to find a sundress, sandals and a flower for my hair. After Uncle John went to bed abotu 11, I started getting ready, leaving my hair down, and snuck out the back door, leaving it unlocked, but had my keys just in case. I snuck down to the beach, and seen he hadn’t arrived yet. I walked a bit, down the beach, watching the water, letting my blonde locks flow behind me, till I felt a pair of arms slip around my waist.

“Hey, baby...” Joe’s voice whispered. I turned to him and smiled, kissing his lips.

“HEy,” I breathed, before connecting our lips again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his held my hips tightly in his hands. Everything was perfect... his final three days he was in Santa Monica..... Sneaking out, meeting for things.... no sex surprisingly, but we spent time just holding one another, making out, whispering we loved each other over and over again. Joe and I... We were perfect...... our lips fit perfectly... the way I fit perfectly in his arms.... we were just perfect..... And I couldn’t get enough....