Chapter 12

Joe and I had been together for a couple months now, making love on a regular basis, holding one another, and just being in love. And let me tell you the movies... got nothing on TRULY being in love. We fought constantly with the drama surrounding our relationship, but the make up sex was amazing every time. We were deemed the trouble couple of Hollywood, the public fighting, followed by the public molesting. We always fought and made up in moment.

Today was hopefully gonna be different. He had a boat ride planned for us. Out on this lake in a public park. Just the two of us... no interruptions, just us.. So we packed up a picnic basket and just held hands through this park, our fingers tight, the paparazzi following us before he helped me into this boat. I smiled and stepped in, him right behind me. Joe stepped in front of the small speed boat’s steering wheel and got everything started up.

Within moments we were off, out on the ocean in the Los Angeles Bay area, so I wrapped my arms around his torso, sliding underneath the jacket.I felt him take his spare hand and softly graze my arms with his. God he felt amazing..... I missed him like crazy. He had been gone a couple days on a promotional tour and this was our first day back together after so long. I know a few days don’t seem like much to you, but for us, it was torture being apart.

After a while he came to a stop out in the bay and he turned it off. We went to the back off this boat and he laid on the little couch while I sat in front of him. He placed his arm around my collarbone and kissed my temple.

“I missed you Mallory, my whole body was a mess without you,” he whispered.

“I missed you too, Joey,” I whispered back, leaning my head back so he could kiss my lips.

“So, I got a lot of weird questions about us in Boston yesterday...” he said, softly.

“Oh yeah, like what?” I asked.

“Well, I had someone ask, if we were for real... or if we were a publicity stunt...” he said, “I told them I was beyond in love with you..... and that this was definitely not a publicity act...” I smiled up at him.

“Yeah, love truly is much better when it’s angry, huh?” I asked, using his lyrics.

“Yeppers, our make up sex is the shit,” he said, “Fuck, you make me shake in buckets babe...” I laughed and turned to face him.

“You are strange babe...” I chuckled. He kissed my lips and smiled.

“SO! I got amazing news,” he said, pulling me close to him.

“Oh? Do tell!” I said.

“We finally got a See No More Tour,” he said, “But it’s not just me, it’s a group thing...”

“A tour?” I asked, sadly.

“Oh babe, it’s in the states......” he said, excitedly, “With Jay Sean and Jo Jo....”

“Jo Jo... as in your ex girlfriend Jo Jo....” I asked, concerned. He sighed and kissed my lips.

“Mallory, please..... don’t be jealous.... she’s not anything to me....” he said, sitting up.

“But still.. your gonna be on tour with a girl you used to go out with...” I said.

“Mallory, don’t start....” he said, standing up. I glared at him.

“Don’t start?” I said, tightening my fists at my side.

“Yes, don’t start!” he repeated, “I am sick and tired of you wanting to fight.”

“I don’t wanna fight,” I said, sitting down, “I just don’t trust HER. I trust you with my whole heart, baby, I just..... girls are evil....” He chuckled and took me into his arms, softly kissing my lips.

“I love YOU,” he said, “So believe me when I say you won’t have to worry... Besides, how can she hit on me, with you by my side.....” I looked up at him curiously.

“Me?” I asked, “Am I coming with you?” He smiled and nodded.

“I’d love you too....” he said, “It would save us from being apart...”

“YES!!!!!” I said, excitedly, “Hell yes....” He smiled and kissed me, holding me close to him, and grabbing my ass in his hands.

“So... Make up sex?” he questioned.

“We didn’t really fight, babe...” I said, smiling. He chuckled.

“Then sex...” he smirked, “I’ll take what I can get..... You know me... the nymphomaniac... Bad boy... I need sex constantly, now that you’ve defiled me....” I giggled, kissing his lips.

“Mmmm, but I like to defile you....” I said, softly. He chuckled and placed his lips back to mine, our tongues knocking gently together. Mmm god his kisses sent my body into a frenzy.

“Right here....” he whispered. I giggled and looked up at him.

“Babe......” I said, “We’re in public... not a good idea....” He smirked and pushed me down to the base of the boat, covering us with a blanket.

“Shh.... you just have to be quiet,” he said. He lifted my dress, removed my panties, and he un buckled, un zipped and released himself before pushing fast into me. I gripped tightly onto him and we sure did... right there in the bottom of that boat, moaning softly, gently together. But god dammit I wanted to scream his name from the roof tops, but apparently the excitement of us getting caught worked for us both, because it ended quickly, with our lips tight together and me moaning and him grunting into them.

“Fuck me that was great,” he said, kissing my lips. I nodded in agreement, as he buckled back up. When we got the boat started again, we headed back to shore.

“You think they know?” he asked, pointing at the shore where all the cameras were waiting. I smiled and nodded.

“Let them know...” I said, “Your 22 years old, Joey, who cares... Besides, now we can announce that I’m coming on tour with you.....”

“Oh the fans’ll love that....” he said, sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

“Babe... you and me remember?” I said, kissing his neck as he drove.

“You and me...” he repeated. I smiled and I knew this was gonna be huge news for everyone and this tour was gonna be epic.