Chapter 4

He made one more call to his buddy C on the way, and when we arrived at this bar, he was already perched in back. I was in shock to see this amazing looking guy, blonde... then as we got closer my mouth dropped. Chord Overstreet?! From Glee?! Are you fucking kidding me right now?! Moment to be a fan girl please! He had his arm around this brunette, petite, very pretty, then waved and nodded in our direction, as we walked up.

“Mallory, this is-” he started, but I cut him off.

“Chord Overstreet, of course,” I said, shaking his hand.

“Glee fan huh?” Joe asked. I nodded anxiously.

“Total Gleek,” I murmured, and Chord laughed. We sat next to them, Joe next to Chord, and I sat next to him, as he draped his arm over my shoulder, kissing my temple.

“So this is Jessica,” he said, referring to the girl he was with. We all said our hellos and before I knew it, we had out first drinks in front of us. I wasn’t drinking alcohol, being underage and all, but Joe pushed a shot of tequila in front of me anyways.

“Are you nuts?!” I asked, looking around.

“Oh, you prude, just drink it,” he said, “Knock one back.” I sighed, and did as he said. I licked some salt, knocked it back, and then sucked a lime. Oh god, that burns. I shook my head. Nope, I don’t think I like that. Joe only had one shot, not getting excessive. We were all laughing, joking around, Joe stealing kisses and his hand gently rubbing my thigh through out the conversation. Then he kissed my lips, left the table and went up to the DJ’s booth, and said something to him, before pointing at me. The DJ smiled and nodded, before getting on the microphone.

“Okay folks, we got a treat for you, Miss Mallory Taylor,” he sad, “She’s gonna be singing Gretchen Wilson’s Redneck Woman.” My eyes shot open and shook me head.

“No!!! No way! Joe I’m gonna kill you,” I protested, as he dragged me up. He smiled and pulled me up in front of the mic. I just tried to calm my nerves as the music played. I sang softly at first, before the crowd encouraged me to sing louder. I closed my eyes and tried my best. Everything blew up after that, the crowd in applause, me not being able to get off that stage fast enough. I went back over to Joe and buried my face in his chest.

“I told you...” I muffled into his shirt.

“Told me what? That you can carry a tune,” he said, “No, I think you said, bag of cats..... Far from it babe...” Babe... Swoon....

“I don’t sing...” I said.

“You just did, and you did fine...” he said, kissing my temple softly. We spent a good three hours there, chilling, talking, laughing, singing a few more songs, before we headed over to Chord’s. Him and his girl were off to bed before us, being 1 AM and all, Joe and I relaxing on the couch. He took my hand and pulled me to him, making me straddle his lap. He placed his hand at the back of my neck, and crashed my lips to his.

I let myself get lost in this amazing moment, his hands tight on my back, my arms around his neck, my fingers entangled in his dark raven hair, and most importantly our tongues in a war neither of us was gonna win. His hands ran along the waistband of my jeans, his fingertips touching the skin of my back just below my shirt, causing a shiver to errupt through me. I moaned softly, causing his nails to dig gently into my back, causing my hips to jerk forward, and him to groan as I moved against the front of his jeans.

“Shit....” he mumbled under his breath as his lips trailed the soft curve of my neck.

“Joe, this is crazy...” I breathed, as our bodies migrated to a laying down position. He perched himself between my legs, his left hand in my hair, his right, gripping my hip as our lips and tongues went back to fighting with one another.

“Oh god, Joe... your lips feel so good,” I moaned softly, as they drifted back to my neck.

“And your skin tastes so good....” he breathed against my heated skin.

“Joe, I.. oh god...” I panted, as his hips started moving against mine, causing this delicious friction. He moaned softly, burying his face in my neck, as his hard on grew and pressed harder against me.

“Joe... Please.... we shouldn’t,” I breathed. I was trying to be a good girl, but my hips had other plans as they rolled against his. My head flung back and my back arched and his hand drifted under my shirt, to run around my back, and undo my bra. Shit.... this was happening... he wanted this... I wanted it.. we just need to run after what we want right... If you want it get it, and I was gonna.. I wanted him... and bad.....

“Joe... Guest room?” I asked softly. His head pulled up to look at me, his hips ceasing their movements.

“Are you sure?” he asked, concerned. I nodded furiously, hoping he wouldn’t change his mind. He took my hand, pulling me off the couch, kissing me passionately the whole way, before lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, before yanking his shirt over his head. He crashed my back to the wall of Chord’s hallway, before practically rolling us along it, his lips trailing all over my neck and collarbone. I reached for the hem of my shirt, before yanking it over my head, and tossing it to the floor. Chord and Jess would have no ifs, ands, or buts, about what happened with us in the morning for sure.

We reached the guest room and he pushed the door open, then kicked it closed, not putting me down for a second. I let out a moan as his hand grabbed my ass tightly in his hands. He tossed us down on the bed, his bare chest pressed against mine, my nipples pressing hard against the black fabric of my bra. Oh fuck, this was really happening... I was gonna have sex with him, right here in his friend’s house, less than 24 hours after we got together.... Oh god.... This was it... here it comes.. everything was about to change.