Chapter 13

“Babe, I got an hour before my Fastlife Fridays... Why must you be a tease?” Joe asked me, smiling in my direction. I was walking around in his button up shirt and boxers, cleaning house. I had just turned off the Vacuum so I turned to smile back at him.

“I’m cleaning house babe, how is that my fault?” I said, giggling.

“You look so fucking sexy in my clothes,” he said, standing. He came over to me and pulled me tight to his chest. He crashed his lips to mine, and pulled me over to his small bed. We were wrapped up in one another for what seemed like forever, and just as we got into the middle of our sexual encounter his phone kept going off.

“Oh, fuck, Joe... shit baby...” I moaned, “Your phone...”

“Fuck them, let it ring... Mmm shit, baby, so good,” he moaned. His thunderous movements were beyond anything my body could handle. After the moment ended I let out a giggle and he smiled.

“I think I’m late for FastLife.... The fans are really gonna be pissed huh?” he asked. I nodded.

“Yeah, one more reason for them to hate me,” I said. We got dressed and he checked his phone, and as he took a drink of his water, he spit it all over, his eyes wide. He hung up his phone and a string of explicits came from his lips.

“Joe, what’s wrong?” I asked, softly. His eyes turned back to me, panic in his eyes.

“Fastlife happened,” he said. I looked at him confused.

“How?!” I asked, “You weren’t even there.....”

“Apparently I accidently hit a button to automatically go online,” he said, sitting on the couch.

“So?” I said. He looked up at me.

“Let’s just put it this way, the calls during me fucking your brains out, were to tell me that it was being broadcasted all over the Internet...” he said, and I just about fell over.

“Oh my god...” I said, covering my face.

“Dad had to hack my account and shut it down,” he said, “But, it’s all over.. we officially have a sex tape.....”

“Oh my god.... Oh my god....” I said.

“Shit... Fuck.... babe.... I’m so sorry...” he said, “Your body, our privacy... SHIT!” I didn’t know how to respond to this.

“Fuck, Joe, what are we gonna do?” I asked, turning to him. He shook his head, getting on his lap top. He pulled up his U Stream and it had already been erased, but you tube had clips of it all over the place. Oh my god, my body, my business, the two of us making love even though we were covered up it was all over the place. I was pacing now as he tried to get rid of them, report them, something. Then his phone rang again, with his dad’s ring tone.

“Yeah Dad I know,” he answered. No hello, no nothing, just that sentence. I could hear his dad screaming on the other end. Joe held the phone away from his ear and I could hear it, the irresponsible, slut remarks, oh my god, what the fuck were you thinking? How dare you betray your fans.. blah blah blah. We were aware of all these.

“DAD!!!” Joe shouted, “Dammit, relax, we’re aware of all those things!! We’ve seen them... Yes I know! Well, I’m sorry if they feel like I shouldn’t be haven’t sex. This is my life, not theirs, I’m in love, let them whine. I don’t care dad.. Do whatever you have to... claim it’s fake, or set up or hacked, it’s not my problem. Whatever..” Then slammed the phone closed and tossed it half way across the room.

“Fuck... what the hell?” he shouted, “I hate this...... My god damn life, and they.. FUCK!!!!” I just sighed, sitting next to him.

“Seriously, babe, please, calm down...” I begged. I walked over to take his face in my hands, making him look at me.

“Babe.. we’ve been through worse,,” I lied. He raised an eyebrow at me.

“Been through worse????” he asked, “Please, Malls, please tell me when we’ve been through worse than me fucking you on the Internet...” I sighed.

“Okay, let me rephrase,” I said, “We’ve been through a lot, and we got through that.. Just remember we’re in this together.... and we’ll get through this too....” He sighed and let me kiss his lips.

“I know, I just... this is huge...” he said, “Sex, you and me having sex on the INTERNET. I can’t believe I let this happen. I swore we’d keep part of our relationship secret, but here we are in a horrible predicament of shit.”

“It’s okay....” I whispered, softly kissing him again.

“I love you...” he returned.

“I love you too, and I promise, if we get through this....” I said, “We can get through anything...” He nodded and kissed my lips again, his hands gently resting at my hips.

“So how do we handle this?” he asked.

“Tweet... Say FastLife, the REAL one will commence shortly and try to explain it then......” I said.

“Maybe, we do this together?” he asked, “Apologize for the inconvenience and maybe try to claim that it was hacked or something, and that our private moment was meant to be broadcasted all over creation.” I looked at him and sighed.

“I dunno, the fans already hate me Joe.... we really wanna give them more ammo....” I said, “I mean if they find out you missed Fastlife because you were fucking me... well they already know... they’ll hate me more now....”

“I don’t care.... let them hate...” he said, “What matters is that I LOVE YOU!” He stressed the last part, kissing my lips softly. I looked up at him and smiled. I nodded and kissed him again. So, we were gonna hold a live streaming video, the first time with me present to try and cover this issue, deal with it head on. God I hope this works.....