All Because Of A Onesie (Caspar Lee)

I wake up to Alfie's laugh and Zoe small squeals.

Yeah, I'm spending my holidays at the Zalfie household as Alfie is my cousin and that he invited me over for a couples of weeks.

I get out of bed with my pizza onesie, walking down the stairs to find the two lovebirds making breakfest.

I cough, making them turn around and smile. Alfie hugs me and then Zoe, making me feel happy. We all have breakfest when Zoe says :

« We should do some shopping for the party tonight »*

« I'll do it » I say

« No Y/N, you're our guest, that's not fair of us asking you »

« On the contrary, I asked ! »

She nods and shows me the directions to the store. I decide not to put on clothes, my onesie is fine and I put on my black vans. Zoe gives me a list and the keys as I go to the shopping center.

I take a trolley and enter the store.

I start with the different candies because Alfie is going to do a new video so I decide to go there. Zoe did warn me that there might be some people that know me but that I don't know so that'll be quite weird if I bump into them but who cares.

With my music blasting in my ears, my head bops over Conor Maynard's new song. Ever since his first album came out, I have been a massive fan of his.

« Are You Sure » comes on as I mouth the lyrics, a few people staring but I honestly don't care.

I go to the sauces and grab what I need when I see two guys, one that seemed to be my height with a quiff and blue eyes whereas the other was different, tall, dirty blond hair and blue eyes as well.

They both looked at me and started whispering to each other, probably wondering why there was a weird girl in a pizza onesie. I turn around to grab a sauce but it's way to high, I stand on my tiptoes but still nothing when suddenly, a hand appears next to mine and give me the sauce.

I turn to find the dirty blond haired by with the sauce in his hand, smiling at me :

« I saw that you were having trouble so I save a damsel in distress such as yourself »

I laugh and say :

« Well, thank you, you were my hero but I should know the name of my saviour »

« You'll find it out soon sweetheart »

He walks back to his friend but turns around :

« By the way, I love your onesie » and he leaves as I stand there like an idiot.

The shopping finally done, I go back to Zalfie's place and open the door, the shopping bags feeling heavy.

I put them on the bar and start putting the stuff away, humming as I put the articles away.

Alfe goes back to the car whereas Zoe just smirks at me :

« What ? »

« You met someone didn't you ? »

I blush and hide myself under the hoodie of my onesie as Zoe squeals. She takes my hand and says :

« Tell me all about him ! What was he like ? »

« Well, first of all, I saw him staring at me with his mate and I was like « they must think I'm that crazy lady that comes in her pizza onesie everytime she goes shopping » anyways, he was dirty blond, quite tall and he had these blue eyes, they were just gorgeous. I was having trouble getting a sauce as the shelf was quite high so he helped me, we talked a little and he left but he turned around and said that he liked my onesie and that was it »

« Did he tell you his name ? Because he sounds quite familiar »

« No, he said that we would meet again though so I don't know what that means »

She smiles and says :

« You never know what'll happen »

A few days later :

Zoe and Alfie have finally placed the finishing touches to the house as it's their christmas party in an hour.

I decide to put on my snowman onesie and to put on some natural makeup. Zoe puts on a festivce sweater and red lipstick whereas Alfie put on an elf sweater with the matching hat and shoes.

The guests start to fill the house as I start to feel weird, as if something is going to happen.

Alfie presents me to Jim, Tanya, Marcus, Niomi, Louise, Dan and Phil when Zoe says :

« Come with me, I want you to meet my brother and his best friend »

I follow her to the lounge where there are a couples of people with cameras, vloging their night when I see him, that same guy and his friend :

« Y/ N, this is Joe and Caspar. Caspar, Joe, this is Y/N »

« It's nice to have a name for a familiar face » I say with a smirk

« That's who you met at the supermarket ! » Zoe says with a squeal. I nod when she says :

« Joe, could you help me with the food please ? » I see the siblings smirk as they leave Caspar and I alone :

« I like your onesie » He says with a soft yet deep voice

« Thanks » I say with a blush creeping up in my cheeks. We talk for quite a while together as we join the others. Their conversations are mostly about YouTube stuff, their collabs, their pranks and things like that. The night finally ends as Caspar and Joe are staying over for the night :

« It doesn't bother you if Caspar shares a bed with you, does it Y/N ? » Alfie asks

« No, not at all » I smile and go up to the bathroom, putting on my rudolph onesie. Yeah, as you have noticed, I absolutely love onesie. I take off my makeup and craw into bed when I feel it dip as I slide to his side :

« Sorry »

« It's alright » he says with a small smile.

I turn around as I feel two arms snake around my waist, making me jump but also smile. I fall asleep with one question in my head : what will happen next ?

________________________________________________________________________________

Just a small one before christmas, I hope you guys enjoyed this and that you all have a merry christmas