Destiny struck again (Joe Sugg)

It was supposed to be a regular day.

Just a day where I was going to class, be bored for 5 to 6 hours, head to the café for my shift ; go back to my flat, do my homework, eat, wash up and finally go to sleep.

But today wasn't like any other day.

It was a bright and sunny day in London, probably the first time I'm wearing a dress ;

A flowery dress with my black doc martens and a beanie, wearing light makeup.

Walking down the street with Red Hot Chili Peppers blasting in my ear and my eyes closed, enjoying the rays of light slowly caressing my face when suddenly, I bump into someone and fall down.

I rub my head as I say :

« I'm so sorry, I didn't see where I was... »

But I couldn't speak. I couldn't see anything around me apart from the color blue.

This color that invades his eyes like the sea that swallows the sand. His mouth moves but doesn't make a sound, that is until I hear him say :

« Miss, are you alright? »

I lightly shake my head and say :

« I'm fine, I should be asking you, I'm the one that bumped into you »

He smiles :

« I'm okay, here, I'll help you »

He lends me his long and strong hand as I put my small one in his.

It feels so warm and soft under my touch.

He lifts me up as if I was a feather and stares at me. He lets go of my hand as I check my phone. Fuck ! I'm late for class. I say quickly :

« I'm sorry again, but I have to go to class, I'm running late ! »

I leave before he can sayt anything else and I start running to my school with a smile on my face and the picture of his eyes stuck in my head...

Joe's POV :

I shake my head and turn around to see her running down the street.

Today was supposed to be the same as always but destiny decided to shake things up a bit.

I walk back to my flat, thinking of her small hand in mine, her silky voice that my heart seemed to love as it skipped a beat everytime I heard it and her eyes.

Her eyes that were brighter than the sun shining on this beautiful day.

I walk into the flat with a smile on my face when I hear my roomate, Caspar :

« Joe ! Where's the coffee ? »

I completly forgot !

I go on the couch next to Caspar and say :

« Sorry, I've forgotten it »

He looks at me, slightly annoyed and pretending to be piss off but actually doesn't care.

I keep staring at the TV when I hear :

« Mate, are you alright ? Are you sick or something ? »

I laugh at that comment :

« I have caught something but don't worry, it's not contagious »