My Knight and Shining Armour (Caspar Lee)

This has been such a shitty day.

My alarm didn't ring, I arrived late at work when I had a very important meeting, someone spilled coffee on my white shirt but thankfully I was wearing a top under, and to top it off, my heel broke. Brilliant.

I go home and see that it's raining. Even more brilliant.

I run under the rain without any shoes on and without an umbrella.

I open the door to my flat and close behind me, pressing my back on the door and sliding down, releasing all the stress and ager throught tears :

« Babe ? »

I ignore the voice that I love so much, all because of my shitty day.

I feel hands on my arms that rub them :

« Babe, you're freezing. Come to the bedroom, we'll get you dressed up yeah ? »

I nod, taking the hand that he gave me. He lifts me up bridal style, I put my arms around his neck and hold him.

He takes me to our room and put me on the bed, then, he looks for some clothes in his closet but before that, he goes in the bathroom and that's when I hear water running.

2 minutes later, he comes back and gives me his hand :

« Take my hand babe, I've made you a bath. Come on, I'll clean you up »

Once again, I take his hand as he leads me to the bathroom.

He undresses me carefully, putting my damp clothes in the washing machine, he starts to take off his shirt and then his trouser to finally leave his boxers on the floor.

He puts his warm hands on my cold shoulders and leads me to the bath.

I dip my foot and suddenly feel the warmth run throught my body.

I then put all of my body in the tub when I feel Caspar slide behind me.

He takes the soap and puts it beside him as he puts warm water on my arms.

He softly rubs the soap on my arms and then rinses the rest off.

He bends me down and starts to put warm water on my back, shivers crawling on my skin.

The soft soap touches my skin, his magical fingers rubbing my tense muscles.

I sigh and slightly moan, feeling his rugged hands on my body.

He rinses my back off and take the shower head, he brings it to my head and turns on the water.

The warm water hits his head softly, relief flooding my body as his fingers rub my thumping head.

Turning off the water, he puts shampoo in his hands and starts rubbing my head, sighs coming out of me :

« I've had such a shitty day »

He doesn't say anything which means that I should keep going :

« I woke up late and was late to a very important meeting, an idiot spill his drink on my white shirt, I broke my heel and to top it off, when I left work, it started pouring.

Work has been so stressful lately, there are just so many projects, so many decisions, so many meetings.

Whenever I come home, I'm exhausted and I just feel like shit which makes me think that I'm not good enough for you, that I don't take care of you, that you must think that I don't love you, I'm just so tired and fed up... »

My voice crack, tears rolls down my cheeks and my hands covers my face. I can hear Caspar shushing me, his hands rubbing my back in small circles :

« Babe, I know that work can be hard and it happens to have bad days, but don't ever bring yourself down and those things you said weren't true.

You are good enough for me, you do take care of me and I know that you love me and you should know that I love you with all of my heart.

In life, you'll have very good moments with the people you love but you can also have bad moments, that's what life is.

It can be amazing, it could be joyful but it can also be tiring, stressful, that's what the real world is.

And you know that I love you so much, you make me so happy.

I know how stressed you are just now and I haven't been the best of boyfriends, leaving to go on tour and all but I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere. You're stuck with me »

I giggle softly as I dry up my tears. I turn around and put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

I put my head on his shoulder, his hands trailing up and down my spine, giving me chills like before.

My arms still around his neck, I look at him and say :

« What would I do without my knight and shining armour ? »

He smiles :

« The princess can't be saved and I'll always be there to save you »

I hover my lips over his, the feeling of his hot breath on my body making me feel even more hot.

Caspar puts his hand on my cheek, I press my cheek in the palm on his hand.

He licks his lips and put them on mine, his lips soft and sweet on mine.

We let go and I look at this amazing person, mesmerized by his beauty inside and out.

We get out of the bath and dry up, Caspar putting his arms around me to dry me up.

I drop the towel and go to the bedroom, I snoop in Caspar's closet and grab his green hoodie and a pair of black shorts.

I sit on the bed and wait for Caspar to come out of the bathroom, his joggers haning low on his waist and his abs showing.

I take my hairbrush but hear :

« No,no, I'll do it »

I give him my brush as he starts vrushing my hair slowly, my head going back because of the pleasure.

Once done, I get up and shake my hair for it to get more volume, only to find Caspar looking at me with a smile, his eyes sparkling under the moonlight.

I crawl to the bed and snuggle in the sheets, Caspar's arms snake around my waist whereas his head ends upin the crook of my neck.

He whispers sweet little nothings in my ear, making me smile and giggle. I turn around to face him and caress his soft cheek, his eyes flutter under my touch.

I lean in and kiss him one more time, my eyes closing before I hear him whisper :

« Goodnight my Princess, I love you »

________________________________________________________________________________

Well here you are, my little chickadees, I hope that you enjoyed it and if you have any requests, please DM me or comment. Love ya !