We Felt Brave(Caspar Lee)

Caspar's POV :

Seeing her with other guys around her breaks my heart, I wish that I could be her type but I never will be.

I keep looking at the beautiful woman on the other side of the room, her smile making my heart melt.

She doesn't even know I exist, the only thing she does is walk past me, without glancing, nothing.

I sigh as I feel a hand on my shoulder :

« Still looking at her ? » Joe says, a blush appeaing on my cheeks

« All I can do is look, I'm not her type »

« And how do you know that ? Casp, you've been looking at her for weeks now and still haven't talked to her, maybe you should make a move »

I keep staring at her when I see someone I know talking to her :

« Joe, isn't that your sister with her ? »

Joe stands beside me and says :

« Oh yeah, it is, hey ZO ! » he yells, his sister turning around to find the voice calling her.

She waves, meaning she'll join us in a few minutes.

She's so beautiful, that smile kills me, I can hear her laugh from a mile away, her hair flowing around her...

« I don't think I can go see him Zo, he doesn't even know that I exist » I say, my eyes falling on the tall blond by the bar.

He has been coming here for a few weeks now and I can't stop staring at him even though guys keep sitting beside me which I reject them everytime.

I just can't seem to take my eyes away from him :

« Yeah,you can, come on, I know him well, he's my brother's best mate »

I make a small noise, not so sure if I should go or not :

« Come on, Y/N, you have to take a risk ! » she says wth a soft voice

I huff, making her understand that I agree.

She smiles and takes my hand, dragging me to the tall blond...

Caspar's POV :

« Oh, shit, Joe she's coming here, what do I do ? » I say, panic and uncertainty being heard in my voice :

« Just act natural Casp, it'll be fine and... hey Zoe ! » he says, hugging his sister as we both stand there, looking at each other.

She's even more beautiful than I thought she was.

Her hair falling on her shoulders, her hands fiddling around with her fingers, her bright eyes sparkling under the light of the bar, her small smile making her look like a child, her rosy cheeks making her cheeks look so soft.

« and Casp, this is Y/N » Zoe says

Finally a name to a beautiful face.

The siblings keep talking whereas we stand there, looking at each other :

« So you're the famous Caspar that Zoe has been talking to me about ? » she says with a soft voice and a small smile on her face

« Yeah, and um, Zoe t-talked to you about me ? » I say, stuttering and mentally slapping myself because of my nerves overtaking me

« Yeah, she has, she's quite fond of you » she says, her voice hypnotizing me

Throughout the night, we talk about random things from our childhoods to what's going on now.

We talk about our jobs, our hobbies and pet peeves.

I learned that she wishes to start a YouTube channel but doesn't have the time, instead, she's an amateur writer.

She talks to me about all the crazy stories she has written and talks about them with so much passion as I swallow her words.

She finishes up and says :

« I'm sorry for rambling, I must be annoying » she says with a sigh

« No, not at all, I find it cute » I say, her cheeks becoming more pink as she takes a sip of her drink.

We stay silent for a while, our arms touching, giving me soft shivers.

« I should go, it's getting late » she says

I check my phone to see that it's 2:00 am and that Joe has left :

« I need to take an uber » I say

« I can take you home if you want » she says with a smile

« No, it's fine, I don't want to bother you »

« You're not » she says with a smile as she takes my hand and leads me to her car.

I give her my adress as she puts it in her GPS.

During the car ride, she hums along to tunes that blast in her car.

Feeling brave, I put my hand on her thigh, hoping that she won't reject me, instead, she puts her hand on mine, warmth being spread in my body.

A few minutes later, we arrive in front of my building, I feel a bit sad, wishing that the ride had never ended.

I get out of the car as she does the same, accompanying me to the front door of the building :

« Tonight was fun » I say with a sift voice

« It really was » she answers

We stay silent for a few minutes until I have the courage to say :

« I would like to see you again, I mean if you're okay with that »

« I got scared there, I thought that I had annoyed you » she says with a small laugh

« Please, I'm the most annoying person on this planet » I answer as she burst out laughing, the sound hitting my ears softly

« Well, I should go... » she whispers

I come closer and hug her, her small frame entering mine.

She sighs and pulls me closer to her, her warmth giving me chills.

We let go as I feel something on my cheek, her lips touching it before going back to her car.

She waves before entering her car and driving away, my phone in one hand with her number, just waiting to send her a text...

________________________________________________________________________________

And there's another one ! I hope you enjoyed that, my little chickadees and if you have a request just DM me or ask in the comments, love ya !