Holiday Paradise (Caspar Lee)

Today's the day, the day I go to America for the first time.

I'm joining Zoe, Joe, Oli, Alfie and Caspar.

I decided to get there a day early to enjoy the Californian sun. I receive a text from Zoe :

Hi babe, we have just landed and we will be in the hotel in 15 minutes , we will meet you by the pool x

I send her a text saying that I'll be by the pool. I put on my bathing suit and take my towel, my oil and my book, getting ready to enjoy the sun and warmth.

No one is at the pool so I decide to take a lounge chair. I dive into the pool, the fresh water hitting my skin like a whip.

 I stay in the cool water for a while and enjoy this moment, this moment of silence and deep thinking.

Thinking about him, that crazy south african guy with dirty blond hair, blue eyes and a killer smile.

I haven't seen Caspar or the gang in a while now since they have been busy with YouTube and interviews whereas I have been busy with my work.

I'm a professional photographer, a passion of mine since I have been photographing random landscapes that turned out to interest pros.

I stay in the water for a while, imagining if they have changed in any way.

I get out and dry myself when I hear someone yell :

« Y/N ! »

I turn around only to get jumped on by Zoe, looking gorgeous as always. 

I hug her tight as she lets me go, putting her stuff on the lounge chair next to me.

 I then hug Joe, Alfie, Oli and the best for last, Caspar. 

He whispers :

« Hey »

He opens his arms and I go into him, feeling his chest on my cheeks and his bre back under my fingers. He holds me for a minute when he lets go, making me smile and lightly blush. I suddenly feel him lift me up and run to the pool when I yell :

« Caspar ! »

We land in the soft water as he rises before me.

 When I rise, I try to flick my hair back but it ends up failing, making him and I laugh.

 Before we know it, everyone jumps in the water and start splashing each other that is until I feel someone lift me up on their shoulders.

 I look down to find Oli holding my legs as Zoe climbs on Alfie's shoulders.

 The chicken fight has been declared !

Oli and I win obviously but while we were fighting, I could feel a hard glare on me and everytime I would turn to Joe and Caspar, Caspar seemed to be mad ?

I get out of the pool and lie on the chair, Joe joining me on the one beside me.

I ask :

« What's up with Caspar ? »

Joe looks at me with a smirk and says :

« You really don't see it, do you ? »

I say :

« I'm not sure of what I'm supposed to see »

He sighs and says :

« He likes you, a lot even »

I lift my head to see him laughing with Alfie.

His bright smile, his wet dirty blond hair falling slightly on his forehead, his toned body covered with droplets of water.

I keep staring at him until his eyes land on me, making me blush.

The day has gone by so fast that we decide to get ready to go out for the night, a good restaurant and just hang around town.

I go up to my hotel room to get ready when I hear a knock on the door. I open it to find Zoe on the door step :

« I'm going to make you hot as hell for Caspar »

She enters the room when I mentally ask myself : How does she know ?

« You're probably wondering how I know, well I'll tell you. That long hug, him throwing you in the pool with him, his hard glare when you were on Oli's shoulders, the way you blushed when you saw that he was looking at you, all the signs show that you guys mutually like each other »

Wow, she knows more details than I do. She screams :

« Chop, chop ! Come here, I'm going to do your makeup and you will be gorgeous darling ! »

I laugh as I sit on the bed, letting Zoe pamper me up.

 She applies very light makeup, putting on a beige matte lipstick with a smokey eye. 

I then put on my burgendy dress with my beige heels as I curl my hair and tie it into a half-poney tail.

An hour later, Zoe and I are ready. 

She finds out that the boys are waiting for us at the restaurant so we hurry along for them not to wait too long.

We arrive at the door as a doorman opens it for us. 

We enter the restaurant when Zoe shows me where the table is. 

When we walk to the door, all the boys get up, letting us go through. 

I, of course end up beside Caspar and Joe. As everyone is talking about their plans for Vidcon, I feel a soft hand on mine under the table. 

I turn to Caspar to see him pretending to focus but also smiling. I put my hand in his, his head turning straight to me. 

I smile at him as we just stare at each other, falling deeper and deeper for his blue eyes.

I get out of my transe when I hear Oli say :

« Oi, lovebirds, get a room ! »

Everyone laughs whereas Caspar and I turn into a crimson red, our hands still together.

 Caspar and I talk for a while when we all leave the restaurant.

 We arrive when everyone goes to their room. 

I start going to mine but I feel a hand on my arm. I turn around to find Caspar as he whispers :

« Can we talk ? »

I nod as we walk around the pool area, me taking off my heels because they were killing me.We sit on a bench when he breathes in and say :

« I have to confess, I have a huge crush on you ever since Zoe invited you to her party. Being near you makes me happy, I just want to know what it's like to feel you in my arms, to feel your lips on mine, to sleep with you by my side, for you to be my side because you are amazing. You are kind, smart, funny, absolutely hot as hell. Everything about you fascinates me and I was wondering if and I said « if » you feel the same way as I do if you want to be my girlfriend? »

I pretend to be thinking deeply, seeing a look of worry on his face. I turn to him with a smile and say :

« Of course I'll be your girlfriend, you goof »

He smiles brightly, that smile that I adore. He puts his hands on my cheeks and closes the space between us. As we kiss, I hear screams :

« WOOOOHOOOOO YESS ! GOOD JOB MATE ! »

I look up only to find Joe and Oli screaming with their shirts flying. I laugh as they close the window of the room. I turn back to Caspar who puts his arm around my shoulder and pulls me into him as we stargaze, wondering what will be next for us...

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, so this was today's imagine, I'll try to make one every day if I can keep up and this was shitty but I hope that you enjoyed it !!