Will you be mine ? (Joe Sugg)

I'm on my way to meet my best friend Joe, he wants us to meet at McDonalds and then to have a sleepover. Joe and I have known each other for 8 years, years that he has been there for me no matter what and accepted me for who I am and I love him but... more than a friend.

 I haven't told anyone, not even my parents even though they call him their future « son-in-law » which makes it even more awkward for me but Joe seems to laugh at that and it's the same at his house. 

Everytime I go to his, when his dad sees me, he says « How's my future daughter in law ? » and I laugh but a really nervous laugh. I'm on my way to McDonalds while our favourite band plays in my earphones. 

We discovered them together at my house and since then, it's has been our band. When we hear someone talk about them, we look at each other, when we hear theirs songs in supermarkets or malls, we start singing and dancing, that's what I love about us, we can be ourselves no matter what, in any situation, we can be us. 

I arrive in front of the McDonalds and see him, standing there, looking beautiful as ever. He's wearing a simple black shirt, with black ripped jeans and white converses. 

I drop my earphones and chain up my motorcycle as I take my helmet with me and step up to the entrance. 

As I walk up to him, his head turns to me and the biggest smile comes on his soft face that I love so much.

I run to him and hug him, it has been six months that I haven't seen him. One thing I forgot to add, he's a famous YouTuber, I have been with hm since the beginning and he had left for his second tour "Hit The Road USA" with Caspar, another one of my best mates and after 6 months away, they are finally home. 

I wrap my legs around his waist as he nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck, his breath tickling me. 

I touch his soft hair that I have missed so much and smell his strong cologne that remains on the shirts that I stole before he left. 

I let go of him and show him my biggest smile when he says :

« I missed you, Koala »

« I've missed you too Suggy »

He calls me his Koala cause I'm always hanging on to him, literally and I call him my Suggy cause let's face it, it's a cute nickname !

We enter McDonalds and order our usual menu. 

We sit in a booth and he starts talking about the tour and the things that he explored during his travels and what has happened with Caspar whereas I have to talk to him about my boring life in this place while I'm in uni, a major in literature.

 He just looks at me with so much concentration that I can feel the heat in my cheeks. 

He raises his hand and grabs my baby cheeks, something I'm used to, except he says :

« Wow, you're really warm ! »

« It is hot in here isn't it ? »

I say as I try to cover up the reason that my cheeks feel so warm. I cover them up with the sleeves of my, well, his sweater as he laughs at my face. I smile as he says :

« Let's go back to mine ? I have a surprise for you »

I start jumping all over the place, wondering what my surprise is as Joe just laughs at my reaction. 

We leave McDonalds and go back to my motorcycle as he puts on his customized helmet that I made him when I first bought it. 

I go in the front and he sits himself behind me as he puts his hands on my waist which makes me slightly jump but he doesn't seem to notice.