The Love Triangle (Joe Sugg)

I laugh, Joe's head nuzzled into my neck :

« Joe, stop it ! »

He laughs as he tickles my sides, making me squeal. I run around the flat, Joe following me when the door opens.

Caspar comes in and puts his keys on the table :

« You guys would make such a cute couple »

I blush and Joe answers :

« Sorry mate, but if I dated her, it would be like dating Zoe »

He shivers dramatically, making me laugh.

He leads me to his room and closes the door, I lie on the bed when I feel Joe lie on me :

« I hate lying to him, to our mates »

« I know, love » I say, caressing his hair :

« I think we should tell them »

Joe lifts his head to look into my eyes, a smile on his face :

« Really ? »

« Well, it's been three months love. We wanted to wait that way we could see what this is and I know what this is to me, after that, it's your choice »

He lifts me up and turns us around to put me on his lap :

« I definitely know what this is. You're my girlfriend and... I-I love you »

I smile and caress his face, his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to his beautiful face.

He kisses me softly, chills crawling on my skin and a smile on my face during the kiss.

We smile, his hands caressing my cheeks, a smile making my cheeks hurt and my eyes locked on him :

« We should have a party and tell them during the party »

I nod, Joe pulling out his phone and creating a group chat on whatsapp.

After an hour of conversation, everyone agrees to come to the Jaspar household on Saturday which is in three days, leaving us plenty of time to prepare the house but to also prepare ourselves mentally.

We have kept this a secret for three months, worried that if anything ever happened that it would be awkward for the others but now, we know what this is and we feel ready to tell them.

Joe drops his phone and opens his arms as I snuggle into him, his fingers playing with my hair.

We stay like this for a while until I look out the window and see that the sun has gone down :

« I should go, love »

He nods and gets up.

My hand on the doorknob of his room, he whispers :

« Wait »

I tilt my head only to notice that my back is against the door, Joe in front of me and that the atmosphere in the room has completely changed.

His hot breath hits my face, his hands placed under my shirt, his eyes locked on my lips.

He kisses me, his soft lips landing on mine.

During our make out session, he rubs my hips, making me slightly moan under his touch, that is until we hear :

« Joe, can you pass me some toilet paper please ? » Caspar's voice echoes throught the house.