She's Off Limits (Joe Sugg) Pt1

After 11 hours on a tin can of a plane, I finally arrive in the UK.

I'm staying for a couple of weeks with my brother Caspar and his roomate Joe.

I pick up my luggage and startwalking out of the gate.

As I look around, I find a sign saying : Caspar's little sister aka Y/N

The person holding the sign isn't Caspar but he is very cute.

Brown hair, blue eyes, tall, skinny but my favorite feature must be his smile.

I walk up to him and say :

« You must be Joe »

« I am, and you must be Y/N »

I nod as he says :

« Welcome to the UK, come with me, we'll go back to the flat to put your stuff away »

I start carrying my luggage when I feel some weight lifted off me. I turn to Joe, seeing him carry one of my bags :

« You really don't need to do that »

« Well, I wouldn't be a gentleman if I don't help a beautiful woman such as yourself »

I blush as I say :

« Thank you »

He winks and leaves with my bag, me following behind.

He sees me struggle to keep up so he takes my hand, helping throught the crowded airport.

As we exit the airport, a black car stops at the entrance, a driver comes out and gives the keys to Joe.

He puts our bags away as Joe opens the passenger door. What a gentleman !

Joe gives the employee money and goes into the driver seat.

A few minutes into the car, soft music playing and only the sounds of our breaths filling the car :

« Caspar's at a meeting so he asked me to show you around »

I smile and say :

« Sounds good »

I look out the window, my eyes slowly closing, taking in the sound of the music and the scent of the cute guy sitting next to me...

Joe's POV :

I turn to her, only to find her asleep. She looks so peaceful, so beautiful...

No, Joe, you need to snap out of it, she is out of your limit, Caspar specifically told you not to go near her, I just can't help it.

She's so gorgeous, so calm yet I'm sure that if I get to know her better, we probably have some things in commun. But Caspar told me not to and I get that but wow !

After an hour of driving, we arrive at the flat. 

She is still asleep and I don't want to wake her so I carry the luggage upstairs then go back down. I carry her bridal style as I close the door with my foot. 

I enter the flat and put her on my bed, wrapping her up. I close the door and decide to start editing my vlog...

I wake up on something soft ? Wait, where am I ? I get up and go upstairs where I find Joe on the bar, probably editing his video :

« Hi » I whisper with my sleepy voice. Joe turns around and smiles :

« Hi, I brought you up, I didn't want to wake you after that long flight »

« Thank you, you are so kind »

I go into the kitchen and serve myself a glass of water.

 I lean on the bar and watch Joe. He seems so concentrated which absolutely fascinates me.

 I can observe his features even more. 

The way he pulls out his tongue when he concentrates, his frown, the way he rubs his chin with his hand.

I stare when he looks up at me, smiling as I blush. He closes his computer and says :

« Do you want to go sightseeing ? »

I nod as I put on my coat and beanie and stand by the door, waiting for Joe to put on his coat.

We leave the flat and walk around. 

He shows me Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, the River Thames and he takes me to the London Eye. 

We both get into the gondola and start going up. 

The view is absolutely gorgeous, just breathtaking. 

An hour later, we stop at a coffe shop to buy a snack and a warm drink. 

We talk for a few hours, have quite a laugh until we realize that it's getting late. We head back to the flat when I say :

« Thank you for today Joe, I had so much fun with you »

« No need to thank me, love »

I blush by the nickname he gave me. 

I lift my head up as his face is close to mine, just a small space between us. Our breaths mix together, giving me chills but also making me feel warm. 

I look into his blue, soft eyes as he comes closer, closing the gap.

 His lips, so soft and sweet that fit perfectly on mine. His lips leave mine, feeling a void on my lips. 

He smiles but says :

« Let's keep this between us, please »

I nod as we go uspstairs. As we get into the apartment, I feel someone tackle me as I fall on the floor. Caspar.

I laugh as he gets off me, lifts me up and hugs me. 

He takes me to the couch as he starts talking but the only I see is Joe going to his room and the only thing I can think about it his lips on mine...

________________________________________________________________________________

So as you can see, this'll be a two part imagine. I hope you enjoyed this part and I'll update more tommorow !