The Mistake (Joe Sugg)

The yells echo through the flat, Joe looking at me with sadness in his eyes :

« Please, Y/N, I'm sorry, what I did was a mistake ! »

I pace back and forth, the wooden floor creaking under my footsteps :

« Yes, and it was a big mistake ! Joe, you were in our bed with an unknown woman having sex and I found you , it definitely was a mistake !  You're just a fucker, you've never cared about me, you just used me for your own personal envy ! »

His eyes stare at the brown floor, guilt showing itself in his actions :

« Y/N, I do love you !

What I did was a mistake, and I know I shouldn't have ! »

« GIVE A REASON WHY YOU DID IT ?! » I yell, my voice slightly cracking from the tearsthat are burning my eyes.

He approaches me, the sound of his footsteps growing closer to me, anger and pain pulsing through my body :

« I don't have a reason. All I know is that I made a huge mistake, hell I've made millions of mistakes , this one being the biggest one yet. I broke my promise, saying that I would never hurt you, I broke the biggest promise I have ever made and I'm sorry that I disappointed you, by making this mistake, I broke you, I broke myself, I broke us and I will always regret it.                         I love you and I always will »

I look at him straight in his blue eyes and says with disgust :

« Soft words won't get me back. Go find yourself another person to hurt and stay out of my life »

He tries to put his hand on my arm but I pull away, the feeling of him touching me making me feel sick.                                                                                                                                                                                 He sighs and open the door of our flat, looking at my frail figure before closing the door, my legs loosing all of their force as I fall on the floor, tears running down my cheeks, the sound of my sobs hitting the walls of the place.                                                                                                                                I honestly thought that Joe was the one,but I guess I was wrong...

1 year later:

 It has been a year now since the whole « cheating » incident happened, a whole year that I have been single.                                                                                                                                                                            It took me quite a while to get over Joe but with the help of my friends and family, I overcame the pain.

Tonight, Tanya, Jim, Zoe and Alfie asked me if I wanted to go and have dinner with them.

You might find it weird that I'm still talking to my ex's sister but I knew Zoe way before I met Joe and no matter what, she has always been there and Zoe honestly doesn't care if we broke up, as long as we remain friends, her and I.

I agree to her proposition when my boss yells :

« Y/N, break is over, get back to work ! »

I huff as I leave the break room, go back to my office and keep sorting out paper work.

I've never had so much fun in my life...