Chapter 41- Til Death Do Us Part

***PLEASE SUPPORT AUTHORS BY VOTING FOR THEIR STORY IF YOU LIKED IT!***

Note: Sorry it took me a long time to update. For those that do not know yet, my other story "The Billion-Dollar Marriage Contract" is getting published this February. So I had to work on finishing that and I placed my other stories on hold.

Now, I am finished with it and it's on editing phase. So I can now continue my other stories. Again, sorry it took a while and I hope you enjoy this one! :)

CHAPTER 41- TIL DEATH DO US PART

The Same Day...
Somewhere in Athens,
Greece

-Aurea-

For hours, the battle raged around us.

We tried our best in fighting the Titans but we were no match for them no matter our numbers. Their magic was older, they were closer to the earth. And so they were infinitely more powerful than us. Also, they could control the earth itself and wield its power.

I tried my best and did everything I could to help the others and protect Thanatos and my family as well. But while I was fighting, I was thinking of one other thing:

Aidon and I, we were the ones who made Cronus immortal. We were the ones who gave him that body. And I think we could also take that immortality back. The only question here is how.

 How do we undo the soul transfer? How do we take away his immortality? Would his power gain be reversed?

I didn’t have time to think on it further for Cronus shook the earth once more. A huge crack suddenly appeared underneath me and before I could brace myself, I was already falling. And then my body jolted as a hand reached out, grabbed mine and pulled.

“Don’t scare me like that, sis,”Aidon breathed.

“Thanks,” I whispered breathlessly. And then I pulled him and we rolled to the left as Cronus sent rocks hurtling towards us. I looked to my side and saw Thanatos looking at me with fear in his eyes. I nodded to him to assure him that I was alright.

“This cannot continue like this.” I whispered to Aidon. We got a reprieve from the battle for Chronus and Erebus were now concentrating at Zeus, Poseidon and Hades.

“What are we supposed to do?” Aidon asked exasperatedly.

I can see the frustration in his eyes and I knew they mirrored my own. “There has to be something we can do. This is our fault.” I whispered. Aidon nodded and then took my hand. The instant our palms touched, power flared between the two of us. Instantly, we were surrounded with a mixture of bright light and dark shadows.

“We did this, we will undo it.” Aidon vowed. His power flared and drowned out my light with its intensity. Instanly, Cronus turned towards us and frowned at Aidon. Then, he threw back his head and laughed.

“You think that I will be scared with those puny powers of yours? You cannot undo immortality! No one can!”

I reeled. He was wrong. We can do it and I know for a fact that Thanatos almost killed Achilles. Aidon and I can do this. We will save our family and the world even if we had to sacrifice ourselves.

“Ready to do this, sis?”

“I’m ready as I’ll ever be.”