Chapter 43- Don't Tell Hades

***PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THAT VOTE BUTTON! THANKS!***

 A/N: Please like my Facebook Page? http://facebook.com/AerithSageWP
 You can chat me up there! I swear I'm not snob. And for my fellow Filipinos, I DO SPEAK TAGALOG. :))

CHAPTER 43- DON’T TELL HADES

Three Months Later...
Thanatos’ Underworld Mansion

-Aurea-

Yep. Dig this.

Thanatos now had his own mansion in the Underworld.

He had it made on top of our favourite spot by the cliffs. He even had them create a grand balcony on the master’s bedroom so we could both enjoy the view when I was here. He told me it will be our future house.

He told me we’ll live here once my dad finally allows us to get married.

That time, by the way, is not at all in the near future. Dad said he’d allow me to marry after one hundred years. Thanatos bargained with him and it was cut down to fifty. When dad was drunk, I bargained with him and it was halved to twenty-five years.

Oh well, I think that’s the best I can do for now. Maybe one day, I can bargain with him again and it would become ten years. Or maybe mom can do it for me?

For me, ten years is okay.

That’s more than enough time to finish high school and choose a college course I want. Of course, Thanatos and I already had this all planned out. Imagine my surprise when as I was filling out college applications, he was there beside me filling out his!

And he was so good with the essays! I couldn’t have made it without him.

Sooo... Guess where we’re going in the fall?

Harvard.

Yep, we’re going to Harvard. Thanatos had to fake his transcript of records and brainwash a couple of mortals but that was the extent of us using our powers to get into a great university. And we chose to take up courses in World History, majoring in Ancient Greek.

Some might scoff and say that this is one of the most useless courses ever. My defense? Well, it’s like I have this feeling that I am going to need to study that particular course. I feel like it’s going to be useful in the near future.

And for us goddesses, our godly intuition coupled with our very own women’s intuition, is never wrong.

And Thanatos was so happy that I wanted to learn about my roots. He told me that he experienced that era firsthand and that he would be glad to help me with my studies. He even bragged that we are so going to ace freshman year.

Well, I hope.

Because aside from studying, Thanatos and I also had another job to do.

Now, we worked side by side.

“Ready?” Thanatos asked. His lovely deep baritone brought me out of my musings. He offered his hand to me and I took it. Then, he wrapped his wings around me and I sighed with bliss. I ran my hands through his feathers and he pulled me closer.