Epilouge

(Zane's POV)

Three months.

Three months of her being gone.I blame myself. I was a dick. Granted, Heather wanted me to come back when Haze was older, but I don't think she wanted me to handle it like I did. That would explain why she shook her head when I told Skylar. Jesus, I'm such an idiot! Why did I have to be a dick? Why did I have to shut her out when she called me. I loved her. I really did. But, I was the one who hurt her the most, of everyone. She could handle her mother being a cunt. But I was her best friend. Her baby's father. And she was my everything. 

I just sat in my room and cried, holding her letter, listening to her favorite music, and looking at her pictures. I saved most of her pictures from Facebook onto my computer. I don't cry. I rarely ever have. I did at the funeral, and now I am again. My friends can't even look at me anymore because they know what I did. 

"Zane; Thank you for not being there. You made me a little stronger, but yet you made me realize what is best for our, MY, daughter. I now realize you were a worthless piece of shit. I should of never trusted you. I should of never told you the things I did, let you see the things I did, or let you do anything to me. I honestly think anyone, even Axis, would be a better person than you. I hope you read this, and if you do, I hope you realize what you fucking did."  What I did. I practically killed her. 

I killed Skylar, and ruined her fiance's and our daughter's life.

I truely am a piece of shit.

(Analeise's POV)

I can't believe she's gone. What the hell? She was the strongest person I've ever known, and after having a baby she decides to end it? Fuck! 

I regeret ever cheating on her, calling her the things I did. I know she would of been a great mother. She was a great person. She had amazing values and morals for the badass she was.  She was always right, even when she didn't believe it. Like, in her letter to me. She said she hoped Laci fucked me over. Well, she did. She used me for sex, and my money. She got what she wanted, and ran off. I should of never left her. She would still be here. 

I still can't believe she said I was one of the reasons for her killing herself. I understand it, but I still find it hard to believe. At first, when I heard, I thought it was because she was still hardcore in love with Avery and couldn't stand to be away from her anymore. She was kinda like that. So many things are going through my head though.

How I was the girl after Avery. How she fell in love with me, but I put her through hell. How I would do anything to hurt her, but she still stuck by. Then, i cheated. That was enough for her. I understood. I thought I could keep her, even through that. Fuck, how I used to hurt her, physically and mentally, who knew she would just give up after seeing me with another girl?

Damn. I really am a selfish bitch. Fuck...

(Heather's POV)

I loved her. I still do even though she isn't here. I know why she did it. After reading her diary, I understand everything. I don't know how I couldn't of figured it out before, but she was really good at hiding her pain behind a smile. I just don't understand how it got to this point. I know it's partly my fault for what Zane did. I didn't want him to go about it that way. He wasn't suppose to go about it that way at all. 

God, I feel horrible. I can't even cry anymore. I think I ran out of tears the day of the funeral. I can't believe it's already been this long. Hazelyne is getting so big, and has been acting different. Crying more and such. I think she knows that her actual mom is gone. I'm not her mother, and I never will be. I just hope I can raise her right. Let her know her mother was a great person. And hopefully, like in my dream, she can have the badass look, be a total sweetheart, and be the best child anyone could ever ask for.

Shit, she already is. I just want her to do better than me, and better than Sky. I don't want her to ever feel like she has to make the same decision as her mother.

Skylar. I got up from my chair, and looked at the time. Three in the morning. Doesn't surprise me. I haven't really slept for these past few months. I walked over a family picture of me, her and Haze together. Looking at it, I actually started crying. Then, I looked at one of just her. One I took off her when we first got together. Before we found out she was pregnant. I kissed it. Yeah, stupid, but I did.

"I love you Skylar."

A/N: Well.. That's it. That's officially the end of the first book. I'll be starting the second (Raising Haze) this month. I've been working on another story on the side and don't know if I'll be finishing that one first or not. Either way, I hope you enjoyed this, and the rest of the 'series' and what other books I ever decide to put on here. Thanks so much for reading<3