Chapter Nine

A/N: Hey! :D So, this chapter is dedicated to Echonic for the most support and some great advice (: So, thanks :D -- Share, Vote, Comment, Fan, Whatever (: Thanks

Love you all <3 -Kitty

(Heather's POV)

"A girl?" Lilly asked.

"Yeah." I mumbled. Hopefully I could trust her with this. I think I could, but I wasn't so sure.

"I thought you were straight?" She asked. She seemed really confused. 

"I know, I did too. But then I saw her, and I felt like I did when I saw Johnny Depp." I was madly in love with Johnny Depp. I would marry that man any day.

"So you pretty much fell in love." She stated.

"Don't tell my parents." I stated, worry apparent in my voice.

"I won't. Under one condition."

"And what would that be?"

"You tell me everything about her." She smiled and got comfortable on my bed. I smiled back and told her everything.

"Alright, let me start off with this. She's the complete opposite of me, and is sort of a bad influence. At least that's what everyone says. Like, she was dating this girl Analeise and Analeise completely changed." I mumbled.

"Perfect. You need to change a bit. Not to sound like a bitch, but you're way too good and I can tell this is not how you want to be," 

"True. Anyway, Skylar is known as the badass of the school. Anyone messes with her and Skylar will beat the crap out of them. I've seen her be really sweet though. I think she tried to hide that part herself, but when someone in her group was crying she did everything she possibly could to make her smile. She has really pretty, long black hair. She's known as emo, but I find that attractive. I love her eyes. They're so beautiful. Everything about her is." I said, smiling the entire time. I loved talking about Skylar.

"You're so in love, honey. Does she know?"

"No. I don't think so anyway. I want to tell her, but what if I'm not her type?"

"Remember how you said she changed that one girl? Let her change you. I wasn't supposed to tell you this, but your parents have a two year business trip coming up. I'm sure they'll give you money to get your own place and stuff, and they won't be here to see how you changed. You'll be fine, sweetie. Just talk to her, get to know her, and tell her." I nodded in agreement.

"How do you know so much about this stuff?" 

"A lot of experience." She winked and walked out of my room without saying another word. Alright then. I got on Facebook as usual and scrolled through my news feed. There wasn't anything really interesting to be honest. Just the usual statuses from girls complaining about  their love lives. There was one from Skylar though.

Skylar Belthor: I'm done fighting for something that isn't even worth it. I'm not going to chase anyone, and I'm not going to try. If someone happens to enter my life and a relationship develops, so be it. Until then, I'm going to live the single life proudly.

I want to take that place. I will fight for her. I will do anything I can for her. I want to make her mine. I decided to take Lilly's advice, and start a casual conversation.

Me: Hey

Skylar: Uhm, Hi? 

Me: What's up?

Skylar. Just chillin with Zane. You? And why are you talking to me anyway?

Me: Sounds fun. I'm just hanging out at home. And because you seem really cool. Figured I'd get to know you.