Chapter Four

(Skylar's POV)

I kept crying. Everyone went down to the river, and I sat there and cried. How could Lee do this to me? We were together for over a year. I gave her my everything. I even risked my mother finding out about my sexuality for her! I couldn't belive that she would do this to me. I really couldn't.

I kept crying, but eventually, I got up and ran. I ran in the direction of the school, but that's certainly not where I was going. There was always one spot that made me happy when something bad happened.

Mine and Lee's spot.

It was about five minutes away from the school. You go down a little hill, there's a path, follow it for a bit until you get to a huge, beautiful willow tree. There was a bench right by it, in which Lee and I carved our initials and many other things. We sort of took our anger out on this bench. It was good for that. That's why I always came here, whether I was with her or not.

I looked around for the pocket knife we had hidden here. I didn't like carrying it, for fear of being arrested because all the cops here are assholes, and no one ever came here. Eventually, I found it under a pile of leaves. I opened it, and smiled as the sun slightly brightened the barley rusted metal. It was still sharp as hell, thank god. I walked the three paces back to the bench, and sliced the entire area that Lee and I carved just for us. Then, I stabbed the bench over and over again, tears straming down my face, images of her kissing another girl going through my head. I had to get my anger out. This was the way to do it. I stopped, and just laid on the ground and cried.

"Skylar!" I heard my name being called. I sat up and wiped my tears away.

"Skylar!!!" It was called again. I knew exactly who it was, and it's the last person I wanted to see right now.

"SKy-" she was cut off by the sight of me. She looked shocked, and almost hurt that I was sad.

"Why are you here Analeise?" I asked her.

"I was worried about you, and I saw you crying so I knew you were going to come here. You always do when you're upset. And why did you use my full name?" She seemed so calm. One good thing about her, it was hard to piss her off. The rest of the group came rushing, most of them out of breath. Of course, Arianna had that stupid "this-is-getting-interesting" smirk that made me want to punch her in the face. I rolled my eyes at her and Lee's response.

"I saw the pictures Lee. I know what you've been up to." I stated as calmly as I can.

"What are you talking about Sky? What pictures?" I could only look at her, an expression on my face that can only read "Are-you-that-stupid?"

"Really? You're going to play dumb?" 

"I'm not playing anything." I laughed hysterically. I loved how she could just lie to me.

"You never loved me Analeise. There's someone else. Don't even try to deny it, because I saw pictures. I know it was you. So either come clean, or something else might happen."

"What might happen Skylar? Huh? You gonna be a 'badass' and beat the hell out of me? You love me too much, and you know you do. But, you're right. There is someone else. She's a lot prettier, smarter, get's better weed, a better kisser, and is absolutly amazing in bed. Unlike you, who would never put out." She grinned. My jaw dropped and before I knew what I was doing I jumped on her and started hitting her

"YOU FUCKING SLUT!" I screamed. I just kept punching her in the face and anywhere else I could. Once blood was drawn, Haven pulled me off. Lee sat up crying, trying to stop her newly broken nose from bleeding.

"Fuck you Analeise!" I yelled back. She flipped me off, and Haven contiued to carry me away from the bitch. 

---------