Chapter Sixteen

(Skylar's POV)

It's been a couple months since I found out I was pregnant. I finally decided to take some respoinsibility and go to the doctor to check on the baby. My baby. It seems so surreal. Like it would never happen. I never expected it to happen to me. I didn't want to believe that there was another life growing inside of me. I knew it was there. Hell, I already had a baby bump. I was showing, and it was obvious considering how skinny I was. Anyway, I had to see how my baby was doing, so I made and appointment for Monday morning. Which was today.

I walked into the waiting room with Heather by my side. She's been there for me through everything. It's sort of weird how things played out to be honest. Zane is there one hundred percent and is over every day, along with most of the group aside from Axis. Arianna doesn't know yet, but she's too hung up on Heather's brother to really give a fuck about anything. My mom got over it. She was upset and cried a lot because her baby girl got pregnant, and she yelled at Zane for at least an hour. Now, she's happy for us. She still doesn't know about me and Heather, but that doesnt matter right now. All that matters is my relationship, and my child. 

As I got lost into my thoughts, I heard the nurse call my name.

"Skylar Belthor?" I stood up and walked over to her. 

"Hi." I said shyly.

"Hello. Let's see, you're here for....woah. You're pregnant?" She looked at me with shock and disgust.

"Yes, yes I am." I said with confidence.

"Just another walking statistic." I heard her mumble. I opened my mouth in shock. She walked me to the room and told me the doctor would be in to see me in a bit. I nodded and sat on the chair, tabel thing. 

Eventually, the doctor walked in. Heather took my hand and he looked at me, and smiled a friendly smile. 

"Hi! You must be Skylar." he seemed kind, and didn't care that I was sixteen. Well, seventeen next month.

"Yeah."

"Fantastic. I'm Doctor Winder. How old are you?" 

"Um. Sixteen." I said looking down in shame.

"Awesome. Don't worry, the nurses here are against teen pregnancy and stuff becuase it supposedly 'ruins your life.' Your life isn't over. It's just begining. I'm really happy for you. Now, I'm gonna put this jelly stuff on your stomach and such. I'm sure you've seen how that goes." He was really nice. I lied back on the tabel and lifted up my shirt to expose my baby bump, and he rubbed the cold jelly. He moved the thing around for awhile, until he told me to look at the moniter.

"That's your baby Skylar. Seems you are at seventeen weeks, so we can tell the gender. Would you like to know?" 

"Yes!" 

"Fantastic. Let's see here. You are having a baby girl. And, she is perfectly healthy." I started to cry. Not tears of sadness, but tears of joy. Dr. Winder smiled at me, and took off the jelly stuff. He printed off six pictures of my baby girl. 

"Thank you." I said as he saw Heather and I out. I completely forgot she was there for a minute. As we got into her car, I looked at the ultrasound pictures. Three for me and three for Zane. As I was looking at them, I got lost in my thoughts again.

I'm going to have a beautiful baby girl. It's all so much more real now. I couldn't believe it. She was going to be my little princess. Not a pretty little pink princess, but a gorgeous rocker princess. This baby was going to be my world. After seeing her for real, I fell in love. I put my hand on my belly, completely forgeting about whoever was here or wherever I was, and whispered to my baby.

"I love you, Princess."  

***A/N: Sorry It's a short chapter, I was on limited time ): at least it was a sweet one :D I think? Hopefully you like it. I'll make like, the next 2523 chapters longer. I promise! (yeah..there aren't gonna be that many.. but I'll make the rest of them a bit longer. That's a promise I can keep) So, vote, share, comment, whatever! thanksss (: -Kitty***