Chapter 21

CHAPTER 21

Over the next couple of months, Taylor continued to work up uncontrollable anger towards Dr. Trunt at each and every physical therapy session. I would grin and bear it, but lately, that was becoming impossible. Especially one day in particular...

It was one of the last sessions I would ever have and I was able to fully walk now. Dr. Trunt was asking me to try various flexiblility activities that gymnasts would do, and for that, he insisted that he support my body.

The first was walking along a balance beam.

I knew I would be able to walk it alone, but again, the doctor insisted on 'supporting' my body to begin with. As I walked along the bar, Dr. Trunt walked besides me on the ground, his hands reaching up to my abdomen. His touch was becoming more and more perverted.

Especially when his hand 'slipped'.

His hand had moved so that it now rested atop my backside, his other hand almost at my genitalia.

"I can't do this," I said in disgust, jumping off the bar, the impact no longer causing any pain.

"That's alright," he replied, grinning, "we can go back to stretches if you prefer."

"NO!"

It was not my voice that spoke, but Taylor's bellowing one. He'd raced to my side, Tahlia walking with him hand in hand. She seemed concerned.

"Your filthy hands won't ever be touching my wife again," Taylor said, pulling me into his side. His jerk on my arm was so rough that it hurt, but I couldn't move away for he was gripping me so tightly.

"Excuse me?" Dr. Trunt asked in disbelief.

"You heard me," Taylor roared back, gaining the attention of others in the room. "You go around touching my wife in disgustingly inappropriate ways, thinking that you can just because of your job!"

"Tay," I whimpered, desperate for him to release his grip on my arm: during his enraged statement, his hand had tightened around my arm at every syllable. But he didn't free me.

"You call yourself a husband? A father? Look at you," the doctor retorted, spraying saliva from his mouth in anger, "Nasettia's clearly in pain. Pain that you're causing!"

Taylor angrily released my arm and I shuffled myself around to his other side and moved Tahlia out of the way.

"And you honestly call yourself a father?" Ian continued. "Who in this world is a father at the age of twenty-one? For that, you'd have knocked Nasettia up at the age of FIFTEEN!"

That was low, but the doctor didn't show any regret for his words.

Taylor shook his head in disgust. He was on the verge of tears now. "But you just don't know, do you? You just don't fucking know!" Taylor was too enraged to notice his slip of bad language.

"What?! Are you saying I'm wrong?" the doctor retorted in mockery, "You can't deny the evidence, mate. It's right there in front of you: You knocked up your girlfriend when she was fifteen, begged her not to get an abortion and married her out of pity! That way, you would seem like the ideal guy of the world!"

Taylor's face was turning red. He was beyond control now.

"YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW ANYTHING!" Taylor roared, startling others in the room and scaring myself and Tahlia. "She's not even my daughter! Nas came to me, already fucked up and pregnant by some horny jerk! I took her in and treated her like the fucking sun shined out her arse! And I fucking married her because I..."