The Move

Chapter 1

"Nikki!"

"Yes Mom!"

"Are you done packing?" My Mom asked me.

My life is not the best at this point. I am leaving to go to Florida. I know for you that might be fun, but I am moving away from all my best friends.

"Yes!" I said.

"Then hurry up! We are going to miss the flight!"

"Coming!" As I walk through the kitchen for the last time I grab my dog Tracy.

During the car ride I hear my favorite song on the radio. My best friend and I used to sing it together.

"Nikki." My Mom said.

"Yes."

"I know you don't want to leave but you have to."

"I know!"

"Calm down I know you will miss it here, but I know you will have more friends there too." Says Mom as she gets out of the car.

"Easy for you to say you never had to leave any friends!"

"Yes I know I never had to move away, but I had to get a job to get money for food."

Nikki gets out of the car and grabs here stuff.

As they are on the plane Nikki falls into a deep sleep.

"Help! Help me! Anyone!"

As Nikki was drowning she saw somebody above her. A man grabs her arm just in time.

"Help me!"

"Nikki! Wake up!" Yelled her mother.

"What."

"We just arrived at Florida."

"I'm up." I said.

As Nikki walks out of the airplane she asked "Where is the car?"

"We had to rent one."

As I walk past the cars I see this beautiful blue mustang. It was the best car I have ever seen in my life.

"No not that car. This one."

I look at the car Mom was pointing to, and it was this old disgusting car. It looked all beat up.

"Oh." I sighed looking at the run down car.

As we were driving to our beach house I saw some teens outside. They looked like my age.

"We are here."

It's a nice house compared to this car.

"Nice."

We put all our clothes in our rooms, and we eat dinner.

"Time to go to bed."

"Come on it's only eight fifteen."

"I know you have school tomorrow."

"Okay!"

Thank you all for reading my book! I really hope you like them! Please comment! If you have any ideas you can come to me! Thanks and bye!