Chapter 6

Song: "Undercover Martyn" by Two Door Cinema Club

Lexi's POV:

"Of course he did!" Tom bellowed through laughter assuring Grae and Zayn of Harry's fighting incident.

"Are you serious? That Harry? He punched a guy in the face and peed in his water for calling his boxing instruction poor?" Zayn asked in disbelief as he laughed, his pink tongue showing between his pearly white teeth.

"Hey now," Harry interrupted, "He called me a horrid boxer with extreme anger management problems and said my girlfriend was a slut. Since I couldn't really do anything about his name calling of Bo, I had to at least prove one of those things was wrong. I am not a horrid boxer." He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders going back to sipping on another Bloody Mary.

"You peed in his water though?" I asked through my laughing at the light dinner conversation.

"Well, apparently I have anger management problems… and someone needed to. That guy was a jerk."

I only laughed harder as Harry easily shared this story with zero shame. This wasn't the only story of the night either, many more had been shared, including those of Hayley, Sydney, and Harry's childhood adventures including finding a turtle in a pond and raising it like a child.

"That's the most brilliant way to get customers into the gym, Harry," Sydney smirked over the brim of her glass of cucumber water. "Something else is quite brilliant as well," she stated loudly, silencing the entire table. "The way one of you was able to steal the software undetected and untraced… until now."

Gasps were heard throughout the room. Tom seemed shocked that so many people were in the room and knew about it. Zayn looked utterly confused, and I locked eyes with an extremely worried Hayley. She broke her gaze from mine and entwined her fingers with an enraged Louis whom sat next to her.

"What do you mean… steal? You imply that has been stolen? The MI6 no longer possesses it?" Andy bitterly spit out the questions; nostrils flared, and fists clenched. He was not happy.

"Yes Andy."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ONE OF YOU?"

"Calm down." Sydney's icy stare caused Andy to place his hands in his lap, but his face remained full of anger. "You all, aside from me and the people running the software, are the only people that know of it. One of you must have done it."

"AND WHY AM I HERE!!! OR LOUIS!!! Do you really think we'd steal something we were paid big time for huh? Something that we created and could just create a replica of?"

"We do not know Andy. That's why we held this dinner. To find out. We aren't directly suspecting you, or Louis, but you can't just be exempt!"

"What do you mean we?" Louis interjected, trying to keep calm.

"Harry and I."

"HOW DO YOU KNOW HE DIDN'T STEAL IT!?" Andy shouted. "

"Because I just know. I have my reasons, I have his alibi. It checks out," Sydney informed, clearly annoyed with Andy's behavior.

"How do we know you didn't do it! What if you both did it and you came up with crap!"

"CHECK MY ALIBI THEN! CHECK IT RIGHT NOW! CALL THE HOSPITAL WHERE KRISTINA AND NIALL WERE AFTER THEIR ACCIDENT BECAUSE THAT'S WHEN IT STOPED WORKING AND WAS GONE FROM MI6 DATA! CHECK HARRY'S ALIBI BECAUSE HE WAS THERE WITH ME! GET THE FREAKING SECURITY CAMERAS AND WATCH EVERY SECOND AND COMPARE IT TO THE COMPUTER HISTORY OF WHEN IT GOT WIPED ANDY!" Sydney was definitely done with Andy's constant smart remarks and poor temper.

"It was stolen before the wedding? Like during Christmas time?" Caitlin asked softly, a nice change from all of the shouting.

"Yes."

"Zayn and I were in Bradford, visiting his family. We can get you copies of our plane tickets," Caitlin assured, mostly herself, with a deep sigh.

"You can also call my mum, she can clarify we were there for pretty much the whole month of December," Zayn added.

"Lexi and I were in America, I am 100% positive we were on a plane during that time because Kristina and Niall were supposed to be on our flight but got in the accident and you all got them a later one right?" Liam spoke. Although Sydney and Harry already knew this, we couldn't give anything away to others about us knowing about the software prior to the dinner, or about how we weren't being pointed out as possible suspects.

"Right," Sydney confirmed. "Caitlin, Liam, get me copies of the boarding passes for the planes and we should be good. That will clear you all… possibly. You could have done it from a laptop or phone on the plane or when you landed."

Uneven breathing and worried looks were shared all around the table as eyes scanned eyes, trying to see who it was. Trying to find evil in someone so close. Trying to see past the lies that someone in the room has made everyone else believe.

_____Author's Note________

GUESS WHO YOU THINK IT IS! If you guess it right, I will direct message you the title of book 5!

Anyway, thank you all so much for reading! I appriciate every comment, vote, and read! It really means so much to me!! This chapter's dedication goes to @LexiDawnMangoes

**75 votes and 9 more comments until I reveal title of Book 5!!! You can do it!