Chapter 4

Song: "Black and Gold" by Sam Sparro

Liam's POV:

I sleeked my hair into its mini-mohawk style with a small bit of styling mouse in my hands before patting a bit of aftershave to my jaw line. I looked pretty dapper if I do say so myself.

I walked over to mine and Lexi's large bed to where a nice pair of slacks were folded next to a baby blue oxford button-down. I pulled on the clothing, adjusting the ends of my shirt in the mirror to frame my body in the most flattering way, and my beautiful wife walked out of the toilet. She took my breath away.

The top layer of her hair had been pinned loosely back to expose her intricate face. The rest of her natural hair was left down to curl, complimenting her magnificent features. "How do I look?" she asked sweetly.

"Absolutely breath-taking; although, I don’t know if that outfit is quite appropriate. I love it though." I allowed a cheeky smirk to cover my face as my eyes raked up and down her body clad in a flannel that was only buttoned at her midriff.

"LIAM!" she wined causing me to laugh as her cheeks bore a bright shade of pink. She curled her toes into the soft carpet and began cracking her fingers by her side, I loved those little habits she resorted to when embarrassed.

"Help me with my tie?" What was going to be a cheeky command that would make her smile and blush ended up leaving my lips as a question.

She pursed her lips in attempt to hide a smile, but easily gave in as she pranced to my side picking up the yellow tie etched with thin cream lines running diagonally across the slender neck accessory.

"There," she said with a smile after securing the tie around my collar. "You look very handsome."

"You look very beautiful. On second thought, who cares about what you should wear, just wear that."

Lexi playfully slapped my chest before hurrying off to the closet and closing the door behind her.

I couldn't help myself when I saw that the door was still cracked, and I let my eyes wander to the gorgeous body of my wife as she pulled off the flannel and stretched to her tip-toes to retrieve a gold cocktail dress. Her curvy body was beautiful in every way. She slightly turned to the side revealing the white tattoo that complimented her pale skin. I loved that piece of ink, and always would. It meant so much to the both of us, and it was one of the reasons I knew my love for her was absolutely forever.

She emerged with the gold, glittery gown framing her every curve, and stopping just above her knee. The scoop of the halter dress slung dangerously low, but looked elegant and classy; stunning. "You… wow… I mean… I like that outfit too." I winked at as I saw the ligaments in her feet flex as she curled her toes into the soles of her black suede pumps. Sure enough, her cheeks were blazing as she looked down at her fiddling hands. "Come along love, we don't want to be late."

"I don't want to go." The corners of her mouth turned into a frown and her forehead creased in the most beautiful way as she stared down at her shoes.

"I know babe, but we have to. It will be over quickly, and we can't jeopardize the possibility of them thinking it's us by not going, Lex."

"I know," she whispered before interlocking her fingers with mine. Her sapphire eyes peered up into mine as if she were a small child begging for candy floss. "Please just… please don't leave my side tonight."

"I wouldn't dream of it." I bent down to kiss the top of her head before we left the flat to make our way to the sleek black Audi that would take us to Andy's place.

Lexi's POV:

We left for Andy's flat. We would enter the same way we did the first time I ever arrived at Andy's, the first time I found out there was some secret to Liam's life, the first moment I was scared and nervous about entering Andy's place. It was the first time I wanted so badly to know a piece of information just as much as I didn't want to know it. Then, it was Why was there this much security and for Who? Now, its Who did it and Why?... Who and Why…

It wouldn't be long before I found out.

___Author's Note______

AHHH thank you so much for reading!! Who do you all think it is!?? Anyway, thank you so much for all the amazing comments but this chapter's dedication goes to: @LexiDawnMangoes :))

Shipname: The most votes went to……… Lilex!:)) yay!!

****75 votes and 30 comments (not including mine) = title reveal of book 5!