Chapter 3

heres the next chapter for ye guys. hope ye like it! :D xox

pick on the side of Brax -skys enemy (the big cocky guy) 

OMG...i got my first vote! whoever did it thank you soo much youve made me soo happy! :D love ye all...hope ye enjoy the rest of the book...next chapter coming in the next day or two :) 

Entering the cafeteria I bought sky the shake like I had promised then practically shouted for him to tell me. “Alright, alright chill! Jeez ill tell you then” he chuckled sucking up another mouthful of his shake. “Well…you know how it’s your birthday soon…well...” he trailed off “well...” I prompted. “I being your best friend and the most awesome guy in th-“ “just say it!” I almost screamed at him “I got you tickets to see the black ceil brides when they tour here in March” he said almost all in one go. Ohh my god. OHH MY GOD! “You mean I get to see Andy, Live? In the flesh?” I squealed jumping up from my chair and bowling sky over into a giant hug. “Ohh my god!” I squealed again “I freaking love you sky!” I have only loved the black veil brides for years and had tried to get tickets myself but they had sold out in minutes. I laid back on the table with what probably was the biggest and goofiest grin I ever wore just feeling the sun beat down on my skin warming me up. Just as I was dozing off I heard a low growl from beside me, I turned to sky and gave him a WTF look. His face said it all though, his body was tense with anger, his jaw set tight and his piercing blue eyes staring daggers at whatever was coming out way. Come to think of it what was coming our way? I followed sky’s stare until I reached a silhouette of a massive man, as he cam closer I realised I was staring but I couldn’t look away, he had the most beautiful brown eyes and effortlessly perfect black hair. His body was toned and hugely muscled with a – you guessed it, perfect tan. I only realised I was staring when he smirked at me. “hey doll face” he growled with a flirty wink. Still slightly gob-smacked I just closed my eyes again and muttered ‘hey” back at him even though my insides were doing summersaults. “Skyler!” he boomed with a noticeably confident tone. “Who’d have ever predicted that I’d ever be back in school with you again.” Trying to make my new found awkwardness less obvious I channelled sky through our mind link. “Are you ok?” I practically whispered even though nobody else could ever hear. “Who is this guy?” I heard sky growl again and the cocky tall guy laugh. “Looks like you haven’t changed then, eh?” scoffed the big guy. “Still sore after what I did to you an-..Ohh what was her name? The little hottie I took from you when we were like...13? Ohh I got it. Harper” he added in a sneering tone I immediately wanted to wipe off his face. “I might just do the same to that babe beside you if you’re not careful” he added as an afterthought. That made sky loose it, he started shaking violently and something deep down inside told me I needed to help sky –I don’t know what it was exactly, but it felt like some sort of magnetic pull. Weird I know. “Eh...Sky? I-I just realised I forgot something in my locker” I grabbed his arm pulling him up off the table and away from that guy as fast as I could. Once we were inside I turned to face him holding his hands, looking into his now black eyes and whispering for him to calm down. He bent down and rested his head on my shoulder breathing deeply on my neck sending shivers down my spine. “Im so sorry jade” he whispered almost too low for me to hear. “Who is he sky? What made you so angry?” now slightly frightened myself because I’ve never seen anyone have this effect on the usually laid back careless Skyler. “Ill tell you, but not here” he said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the front door. We got into sky’s car and drove towards his house, sky had no parents, I was told that they died in a car crash 10 years ago. I now know it was really rogue wolves. He still had his house, but he lived with me most of the time only using his house when he wanted to be alone.