Chapter 18

Hey guys! Sorry I took soo long to upload, but I've had a mad few weeks! OMG first ever black veil brides concert! Soo epic still can't believe I saw them in real life!

But anyways it's up now, sorry again for the wait..hope you like it...maybe you could vote..comment..fan? :D

Chapter 18:

Jades P.O.V :

Groaning, I opened my eyes slowly. As the room came into focus I realised I wasn't at home, what happened last night? Sitting up I looked around, the room i was in looked like a jail cell. Surely he concert didn't get that crazy -wait! The concert, I was in Andy's trailer and the next thing I'm here. Rubbing my hands down my face I brushed off something small and cold. Groggily I moved off the bed and over to the small sink standing in the corner of my grey room which had a tiny broken mirror hung over it. Crying out in shock I ran my hand down the huge scar that was running the whole way down my face. It must have been ghastly when I first got it, luckily my wolf healing made it better pretty quickly. I'm still going to have a serious scar there though! Returning to my little bunk I sat down, resting my head in my hands I sighed, hearing my wold whimper I tried to reason with her. "relax, we will make it out of here. Wherever here is..." I said. "look down" my wolf whimpered, her voice only just above a whisper. Looking down I saw something underneath the leg of my jeans flash. Pulling them up I saw a small black box strapped to my ankle. "what the h-.." i shouted, confused. "it's to stop you shifting" my wolf growled. Anger flooded over me, I hated the feeling of being caged like some zoo animal so I clawed at it. I hissed and cursed under my breath when it shocked me. stupid damn thing! Let's just hope I'm rescued soon. I thought, lying back on my bed. Might as well catch some shut eye seeing as I've nothing else to do.

Sky's P.O.V:

We had been training intensively for hours now, I was tiring but I wouldn't give up. I could feel my wolf becoming more and more anxious to see his mate. We had to act soon otherwise I was going to get her myself. Paul came over soon after, "we've had word from the Riverside pack, they caught scent of some wolves from the Cloverhill pack on out territory, they went in closer on their grounds to inspect and jades scent was everywhere." he put his massive hand on my shoulder and looked me straight in the eye. "were planning our attack for tomorrow at nightfall, make sure your ready these wolves aren't like the guys you've been training with, they won't go easy on you. This is where you'll earn your right to the alpha title. Keeping eye contact with him I showed I was ready, my wolf growling with anticipation.

Nightfall the next day came too slow for my liking, I had been pacing the house for hours beforehand making sure all my men and I knew the course of action we were instructed to take. Paul had rang in a favour to one of his friends who happened to be the field director for the Los Angeles S.W.A.T team. Vine as I had came to know him had drawn up a intricate but foolproof plan of invasion and had brought in some of his best men to assist us. We were finally ready to go. We parked the S.U.Vs at the edge of our territory. We each shifted and lined up before Paul. "as you guys know these guys mean business so there not going to give jade up without a fight, you may not make it out alive but I'm assuming you already know it. Paul straightened up his back and shoulders looking each of us in the eyes, "so I'm going to give you each one last chance to back out." nobody moved. "great, good luck to you all" and with that he shifted, howled and led the charge straight to the pack house. As we got closer I broke away from the group, leading my team towards the back of the house. We were to sneak in and locate the room my beauty was confined in but only when Paul gave the word. Paul and vinnies team were to storm the house causing chaos and confusion amongst their pack giving us a gateway to nip in unnoticed and rescue jade. All goes well my girl will be back in my arms by tonight.