Chapter 13

hey guys! Here's 13 for you all! Hope ye like it, sorry it took so long to post but my week has been taken up trying to hint down very rare tickets to see the black veil brides play live. Please comment..vote...fan? Ill live you forever if you do! :D  

Emmy :D  

Pic of zade on the side (A.K.A..Ashley Purdy) :3  

Chapter 13:

Jades P.O.V

Closing my eyes I concentrated as hard as I could, channeling sky through our mind link. "Heya sky, um I just wanted to know if we could um chat later, if your free?" I asked slightly nervous. "yeah, sure thing I'll be home soon" great, the sooner I get this over and done with the better. I got bored waiting for sky to come home so I decided to go practise my guitar, which really hurts when your not yet in full control of your wold hearing. Now I know why dogs howl when they hear loud noises, I was tempted to do it myself! Soon after sky arrived home laughing as he walked in the door with- a friend! Ohh no, now how am I going to tell him? Make something up, quick jade think! "Heya jade" sky chirped still laughing at whatever the other guy had said. "what was it you wanted to talk about?" ohh crap, well here goes. "um it doesn't really matter, just mom won't be home till late so there won't be dinner" I choked out I 1 breath. "so, who's your friend?" I asked, hoping to change the subject. "ohh yeah, this is Zade" sky smiled and pointed at a nervous looking guy, and boy was he good looking! Tall, thin, jet black hair spiked at the top and the coolest tattoo sleeve all the way down his arm. "were actually looking for your dad, I'm hoping to add Zade to our pack. He was kicked out of his for no reason" "ohh he's in his office, good luck" having to get out of the room, it's not easy for a girl to be in the one room with two of the best looking guys known to man kind!

Zades's P.O.V

After being kicked out of my pack I did the only thing I could think of, I had to find sky and hopefully join his pack. He was like my brother so I had a good chance of having a home again. After walking for 3 days straight I managed to find his pack, after sniffing him out I found him at the park lying on a picnic bench in the sun, he was the very same as I remembered, just his hair was much longer. "sky, dude!" I shouted watching him jump up from his spot, looking around wildly. "remember me?" I asked smirking. "Zade! Dude what the hell are you doing here?" he asked his face showing pure surprise. "I got kicked out of my pack, I was hoping you could help me find some new digs?" I asked hopefully whole returning his man hug. "anything for you Zade!" he grinned walking off waving for me to follow. Pulling into the drive way of a huge house he got out and I followed. Wow, he sure is living it up here. Following him in the door he laughed, what at I don't know, he seemed to be having a conversation with himself, he always was weird. We were met by the most beautiful looking she-wold I've ever seen, sky's so lucky getting to live with that! They had what looked like a very awkward conversation for a few minutes then sky introduced me. I could see her looking me over, trying to suss me out when her eyes landed on my tattooed arm, I do tend to get a lot of looks for that, I always was a bit of an outlaw as a teenager. Jade walked off after a minute and we continued into her fathers office, the room was huge, painted in a light shade off cream with mahogany shelves and desk. Her father was a massive man, when he stood to shake my hand he towered right over me but had a gentle looking face and a genuine smile. He introduced himself as Paul. We sat down and sky started to explain my story, I was sweating like a pig, I really needed to be accepted here I didn't know where else to go. After what seemed like forever he stood up and smiled "welcome to the family Zade" I beamed at him and hi-dived sky. "I'm sure we have room for you here, sky can you show him the guest room? Make him feel settled?" "sure thing paul" sky smiled obviously as pleased as me. Just as we were leaving the room her father shouted "ohh and if you need anything I'm here, don't be afraid to make yourself at home!" it feels so good to have a fresh start. Let's just hope everything works out ok this time and I don't make those same stupid mistakes again.