Chapter 19

alright guys here's the next one for ye, hope ye like it! Please! Comment, vote, fan? I'd love you forever! :D

Chapter 19:

Paul's P.O.V:

Dipping my head closer to the ground I sped up, preparing myself for impact against the house door. Crashing straight through it I let out a piercing howl, startling a few wolves who were passing by the door when I burst through. "alright boys, take no mercy!" I growled as I ripped into the throat of a brown wolf that lunged at me, throwing him against the wall in a bloody dead mess. Another larger grey wolf stalked closer to me crouched right to the ground he jumped straight for my head but I saw what was coming and flattened myself to the floor and rolled on my back to grab his hind leg as he passed over, with a quick twist if my neck I snapped his leg in half with a crunch, throwing him to the floor in the process I finished him off tasting the metallic taste if blood in my mouth. Hearing a howl I turned to see one of my men being attacked by 3 other wolves. Galloping over I blew through a roan wolf shattering his ribs, knocking him out, then turning and taking out a bluish- grey wolf while Martin finished the last one. We cleared the hall pretty quickly but there were more spread out all over the house, which we would have to take out before it was safe for sky. Voices were coming through my mind link from the leaders of other attack groups. "back hall is now clear sir!" eddie yelled. "upstairs is clear sir!" Damien growled. "great work men, keep looking around make sure no wolf goes unseen" I ordered. "alright sky, your clear. Good luck" let's hope this works.

Sky's P.O.V:

"alright sky, your clear. Good luck" Pauls voice boomed in my head, nodding to the rest of my group I signalled for them to follow my lead. Slowly and carefully I stalked my way through the house, looking for any trace of that most beautiful scent. I picked it up as I got to the stairs leading to the basement. Sticking my most to the ground I inhaled deeply, defiantly in the basement galloping down I burst through the door, scanning the room was met by the most amazing green eyes the world has ever seen. Howling for joy I made a bust for her cell door smashing it as if it were made of marshmallows. I quickly shifted back, luckily my shorts were baggy so they didn't rip when I shifted. "sky!" she screamed, jumping into my arms tears streaming down her face "your here!" "of course I came, jade you mean the world to me, I wont ever leave you" I mumbled into her hair. "I was so scared sky, so scared" she sobbed against my chest, her whole body shaking. "shhh baby" I cooed, "I'm here now, nobody will hurt you. Your safe now. We have to shift and get back out if here now" "I can't shift sky, the anklet stoops me from shifting" she snuffled. Stepping away from her I shifted and bent down, gently taking the black anklet in my mouth I sliced it clean off her with one swift crunch. Nodding my head to the door I indicated to her that we needed to leave, she shifted into her beautiful jet black wolf with the scariest eyes and White print on her chest. Bounding through the door i could almost taste freedom..until I smashed into something huge and hard..head first. "heh heh heh, so you must be skylar, I've been looking forward to meeting you for a long time" the deep voice of only one man I knew it could be growled...Reece. "so we meet again Reece" I smirk. "you've gotten big skylar" Reece scoffs "but don't worry I'll soon reunite you with your useless excuses for parents" i could hear him laugh then a howl of pain as he crashed to the floor underneath...jade.

Alright..alright...I know..cliff hanger...I'm sorry I just had to do it! If I get 2 more fans I'll upload early..just 2..that's not much to ask right?