Chapter 2

Yay new chapter, and all on the same day too! sorry if its a bit short...but thats the way there all gonna be. 

thanks for reading guys!  

love ye all!  

em xox

We had English first class with Mr. Egan, a fat short balding man that had a deep hatred of me ever since I called him fat like 3 years ago. Ahh, those were the days. I went to my usual seat at the back of the class, took out my note pad and started doodling; I never listened to Mr.E's annoyance. Just as I was getting lost in my own little world a tiny scrunched up note was flicked at my head it was from sky and it read: ' 

"I have huge news for you douche, but your gonna have to buy me a giant strawberry shake before I tell you ;D" and then a small cloud drawn at the bottom. The cloud was our nicknames and him being called 'sky' we thought it would be funny if he signed his name as a cloud that was when we were like 8 but unfortunately for him the name stuck. Ugh. Lunch was still like 2 classes away and I hate waiting, he knows that too so I sent him a death glare which made him laugh out loud. "Ow!" sky whisper yelled at me after I hit him for making me wait. Heh heh heh that will teach him to pick on me! When the bell rang I jumped up out of my seat only to realise I had gym class next, slinging my bag up onto my back I slowly headed out to the gym hall to get changed

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Yep. My life is over. During my much dreaded gym class Kayla hit me over the head with a basketball, those freaking things are hard! But as usual "it was only an accident miss, promise" she said looking so innocent it nearly hurt. So me being me, I decided to let the ball slip 'accidently' on her face. Long story short, I put a lovely scratch on her prissy little nose. Thanks to her I now have Saturday detention and I'm grounded for a month. To make things worse Kayla is little miss popular so I've now got a bunch of cheerleaders after me looking to beat me stupid, although I'd doubt they'll do much damage, like what are they gonna do? Scratch me? Pull my hair? Puh-lease. I'd get a worse beating off my gran. Luckily last class before lunch is art, I love art. It's pretty much the only class I get A's in, and I want to be a interior decorator so I need to concentrate in this class. When the bell rang I leapt up and flew out the door and made my way to sky's locker as fast as I could. "Come on, come on, come on!" I whisper yelled to myself tapping my foot impatiently on the floor "what's keeping him?" after a while I saw him strutting towards me with his usual cocky grin on his face, but at the same time I noticed he was looking at me differently and what looked like he was sniffing the air. "If the wind turns you'll get stuck looking like that you know" I sniggered at him. "Aha, funny" he snorted back "there's just something different about you that's all" he added with a shrug. "Well could it have anything to do with the fact I'm nowawere-wolf?" I mumbled the last part just in case. I laughed as I watched his face change from deep concentration to a huge goofy grin "finally!" he shouted. Grabbing me into a huge hug. "At least I won't have to act anymore" "yeah, yeah, yeah lets just go get lunch I'm starving and I want to know the secret!" I chuckled pushing him towards the lunch area.