Chapter 14

alright guys here's the next one, there's been a few character changes and I'm in the middle of fixing them but I can't edit right now because I'm not on my computer just using my iPod to upload. It will be fixed soon though! Thanks for understanding :) (Ashley is now called zade, who is played by andy biersack and sky is still sky but is now played by ashley purdy)

Chapter 14:

Chapter 14:

Jades P.O.V:

Deciding to just bite the bullet and tell sky I went to find him, trudging down the stairs I saw him stretched out on the couch mindlessly flicking through the music channels then settling on Blink-182 -I must admit he's got great taste in music. "Heya sky, think we can talk now?" he turned and smiled a dozy, 'I'm half asleep' smile. "sure thing" he said patting the sofa beside him. "well" I started, trying to choose my words carefully. "you know you you said that when a wolf finds their mate, they'll know straight away? He nodded still smiling "well, I think I found mine" his face changed from happiness to confusion. Had he even been listening? I couldn't help but notice the look of hope in his eyes, was there something he wasn't telling me? "really?" he exclaimed, grabbing my shoulders. "who is it then?" taking his hands from my shoulders I took in a deep breath. "you" I mumbled. God I hope this works! "well thank shit for that!" he shouted convulsing with laughter. "so-so you knew all along?" I asked my mouth dropping to the floor. "yep, but your dad forbid my from telling you. He wanted you to figure it out for yourself" he shrugged. While I processed all this mew information he lifted me onto his lap as if I weighed nothing and hugged me, rocking from side to side like my mom used to if I had fallen or was sad. "jade, you don't know how long I've waited to hear you say that" sky sighed leaning on my shoulder. "you've made me the happiest man in the world." "me too" I smiled happily snuggling down on his lap to watch tv.

Sky's P.O.V:

Motioning for jade to come sit beside me, I knew something was playing on her mind. Her eyes were filled with worry, let's just hope she hasn't found her mate. I wasn't really listening to what she was saying -after midnight was on tv, so shoot me. "well, I think I've found mine" she finished, ohh crap I should have been listening. Putting my hands on her shoulders I urged her to continue, now paying her my full attention. She sighed, "it's you" she finished. She's finally realised! I wanted badly to ask her how shed realised, but I didn't care! She was finally mine, nothing could ruin today. My mind was flustered, my wolf was bursting with joy so I did the first thing that came to my mind. "thank shit for that!" I shouted then fell over laughing with joy. "you knew all along?" she asked looking confused. After I'd explained everything about her father wanting her to figure it out for herself I lifted her onto my lap, hugging her tight to me. Just having her close, breathing in her intoxicating scent made my wolf howl for joy. Settling down to watch sone crappy tv show I soled contentedly, my new mate in my arms. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING could ruin this day.